Why Are These Jobs The Best Remote Jobs?
Dynamite Jobs only has paid, remote, and open positions
Dynamite Jobs posts more remote jobs than any other remote job board without sacrificing quality for quantity. We also make sure these jobs are the best of the best. We post more than one hundred new jobs each week and each job is open, 100% remote, and paid.
There are no ”work from home three days a week” or partially remote positions. With the jobs we post, working remotely is a part of these companies’ cultures.
At Dynamite Jobs, we’re on a mission to make sure you never miss a great remote job opportunity. However, we don’t just post every job; each job we post must pass our requirements (see “Jobs You Won’t Find Here” below). We also take the time to highlight what we consider to be the best remote positions through the Staff Picks and the highlights we add to the job descriptions.
How do we distinguish the best of the best?
We highlight these jobs in our Featured Remote Jobs section and through the highlights listed on the job. We also use the following icons to show what our team believes are some of the best remote opportunities.
Job listings with the dynamite stick are staff picks and what we consider some of the best remote opportunities. These are jobs with small, bootstrapped companies with career advancement and professional growth opportunities. There is also reasonable flexibility with the hours and your location. You will also have a seat at the table will most likely be working close to the founders where your ideas can be shared, heard, and implemented. These are careers where you can grow your dreams and not just someone else’s.
Dynamite Circle Member:
Jobs listings with the DCer logo are jobs with a company owned by a member of the Dynamite Circle (the DC). These are location-independent entrepreneurs who are a part of a private community for entrepreneurs. Read more about DC and its history here.
What kinds of jobs will you find here?
Pretty much any job that 100% remote, paid, and with a small to medium-size company. These jobs are full-time, part-time, and we also post some remote freelance gigs. Check out our homepage and use the filters to get an idea of the various remote job categories.
Jobs You Won’t Find Here:
Anything that is not from an established company, 100% remote, and paid. Some examples are:
- Multi-Level Marketing Gigs (MLMs)
- Jobs with commission only pay. Our jobs must have a base salary.
- Unpaid internships
- Jobs from companies that aren’t established or proven yet.
- No jobs from companies in shady or unethical industries.
- Traditional in-office roles that present themselves as “remote-friendly,” but aren’t actually remote roles. Some companies offer “Work from home Fridays,” or other limited flexibility schemes in order to classify their jobs as remote, we don’t present these jobs.
What is the Highlights Section?
We use the highlights to show some key features of the job. These are features that might make the job great in our opinion or they are important features to let the candidates know about early on.
Here are some of the highlights with explanations:
- 👪 Insurance 👪 – For jobs with health insurance, benefits, and or paid leave.
- ✈️ Travel Required ✈️ – Some companies have on-site training or require attendance at some meetings or trade shows
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝 – Many remote companies have team retreats once or twice a year for team building and some co-working
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑 – Or the CEO or Owner. You’ll be working with them.
- 🗣 Native English Speaker 🗣 – Must be a native-born speaker. Not all jobs require this.
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀 – This is for linchpin roles or jobs with small companies where you’ll be having a big impact on the companies growth as well as your own.
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺 – All of the jobs we post are remote, but some are more remote than others. Some require candidates to be located in certain countries due to timezones.
We want to help you find your next remote career
Finding a remote job takes time and is something that shouldn’t be rushed. You should want to take the time to find the right remote career with a company that values you. Keep in mind that remote work is not for everyone and is not necessarily the best solution. If you’ve never worked remotely, getting a job where you must work on your own can be extremely isolating and challenging. Remote work is also not about traveling. Remote workers work just as much as office workers. It’s true the have the freedom to travel, but the reality is not what is presented online from social media influencers.
Join our Job Placement Program and we’ll send you recommended positions to help accelerate the process.