PPC Ads EngineerApply Now
Website 10x Travel
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
So What’s The Opportunity?
At the moment we’re looking for a part-time PPC Ads Engineer to support our team and contribute to customer campaigns.
You’ll be working 30 hours per week at a monthly rate of up to $1,850 / €1,620 / £1,420 depending on experience.
Once you’ve got to grips with how we work, you’ll help lead our strategy whilst building and optimising paid social media campaigns for travel companies around the world (we have customers on every continent apart from Antarctica).
In particular you will be:
- Working in Ads Manager to test, scale and optimise Facebook Ad campaigns to deliver visitors, leads and bookings for our customers with the lowest CPA possible
- Implementing Facebook pixels and conversion events to analyse performance
Working with customers to set up new campaigns and assist with tracking / attribution
- Setting up targeted campaigns on Adwords and Bing using keyword research
- Creating new ad sets and custom audiences to target prospective customers
- Using Google Sheets to manage customer campaign budgets and timelines
- Researching and designing new ad creative – copywriting and sourcing images
- Researching and proposing new strategies that we can leverage to improve campaign performance
- Contributing to our SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) with the things you do and learn on the job
- Collaborating with our team, as part of our team, via Slack
What Skills and Experience Do I Need?
This is initially a part-time role, and training and step-by-step instructions will be provided. However you should already have plenty of experience running PPC campaigns, especially on Facebook, with a focus on driving conversions and delivering ROI.
However, we are ideally looking for someone who:
- Has immaculate, idiomatic written English (as you’ll be writing ad copy for our customers)
- Is driven, ambitious and highly autonomous – this is a remote role and we’ll be relying on you to show up and do the work on a daily basis, so experience freelancing or working from home is a plus
- Knows what an SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) is, and has some experience using them in another organisation
- Prides themselves on attention to detail (make sure you include the phrase ‘hyper-focussed’ somewhere in your application in bold!) and being organised
- Has some professional experience running Facebook, Adwords and/or Bing Ad campaigns in an other organisation
- Has experience of keyword research in building new campaigns for companies and/or specific products
- Has a strong technical foundation. You don’t need to be able to write code, but solid skills working with Excel, WordPress, Google AdWords, Bing and other digital marketing orientated tools is a plus.
- Has a genuine interest in digital marketing – you read books and blogs on the topic and regularly listen to podcasts like Perpetual Traffic by DigitalMarketer and The Art of Paid Traffic
Why Should I Work With 10x Travel?
10x Travel is a company headquartered in London, UK that helps tour operators grow sales on autopilot.
Our product, The Get More Bookings Sales Funnel, automates much of the marketing and sales process for travel companies.
We (Max Hardy and Jay Connelly) founded the company in 2012. Since then we’ve grown to a team of 15 based all over the world.
- Get paid to learn everything about a range of sales and marketing disciplines.
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work, getting things done and learning from wherever you want (as long as you can find a reliable internet connection).
- Work with a best-in-class team and gain valuable skills with a successful, fast-growing and interesting company.
We’re serious about taking things to the next level and we need someone smart, ambitious and eager-to-learn to join our team.
What Will I Be Doing?
We’re not a Fortune 500 company, which means you won’t be just another employee in a cubicle.
As our lead PPC Engineer, you’ll be responsible for managing our ad campaigns, maximising lead generation, minimising CPAs, developing new ad types and channels plus reporting to the 10x team and our customers on our monthly results.
You’ll be expected to take control of the existing operation, work with our customer success team to optimize current campaigns and build on existing strategies and processes that have a ton of unrealized potential.
If you’re up for the task, you’ll gain yourself new skills, an impressive track record, and a remote job with a great team.
Because we’re a smaller team, you should expect to wear different hats at different times as the company continues to grow.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re creative and can bring in new prospects and opportunities.
We have a ton of processes in place, and our marketing machine is growing all the time, giving us more and more leads coming through our funnels. That being said, you should also bring your own unique set of skills to generate potential customers. Who knows? Maybe your unique set of skills is something we start making part of our standard procedures!
You’re a self-starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets shit done and delivers on time. Ideally you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of everything.
You’re cool on digital marketing.
You don’t have to already be a marketing wizard, but if the terms ‘lead magnet’ and ‘email automation’ sound foreign to you, it might be worth reconsidering if you have the foundations this position requires. You’re going to be selling marketing technology, so you’re tech-savvy. Ideally you’ve read a few books, taken a few courses, or have a fledgling side project of your own that demonstrates your skills.
We want hungry, eye-on-the-prize hustlers that are serious about changing their lives and building businesses.
This won’t be a walk in the park, but if you’re up for a challenge, this is a unique opportunity to level up your skills with a great team.
We don’t want to oversell this… it is an amazing opportunity, but we’re really looking for a good fit over anything else.
Don’t think you’re qualified? You might be surprised. Go ahead and apply – we’ll be reviewing EVERY application.