Customer Service Online Host
Website 20|20 Research
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
The diverse knowledge, skills, and expertise on 20|20’s Technology team enable our clients to complete complex market research projects around the globe utilizing 20|20’s cutting-edge software. It truly takes a village’ to make these projects successful, with integrated client service teams backed by an exceptional internal support network. We are currently looking for independent contractors to supplement our QualSupport staff.
The Contracted Customer Service Online Host is a member of a QualSupport team whose primary responsibility is to host live, online focus groups and provide top-flight product support to our end users via email, chat, and phone. This is a flexible position that allows you to earn a generous hourly base rate plus a per meeting payment. The more meetings you host, the more you earn.
- Get paid $15/hour to learn the general processes and procedures you will need to be successful in this position.
- Training: $15/hour Work with the support team to learn the ins and outs of your particular project.
- General Availability: $10/hour Conduct tech checks; update stimuli, report on outcomes, prepare meeting deliverables.
- Hosting: Earn an additional $8 per meeting for each meeting hosted for a particular project. Earn $10 per meeting if hosting occurs between 8:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. (Eastern).
- Earn on your schedule.
- Only sign up for projects that suit your availability.
- Earn more when you host meetings.
- Weekly pay.
- Team connection.
- Feedback provided regularly.
- Have more control over your work/life balance.
What do you get to do in this assignment?
- Provide outstanding support to our clients as they conduct online market research.
- Actively listen and watch online interviews and focus groups on a variety of topics and with a wide range of audiences.
- Provide support as needed before, during and immediately after for clients and research participants and resolve issues via tickets, chats, emails, and phone calls.
- Collaborate with a team of support specialists to set-up our clients for success. These set-up tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting technical checks.
- Updating online meeting stimuli.
- Reporting on research participant outcomes.
What qualifications do you need?
- The right personality-patient, kind, attentive, accurate, efficient and tenacious.
- The right skills-tech savvy, organized, and able to communicate clearly and positively.
- The right mind-set-a view of problems as challenging opportunities and a desire to help people feel comfortable and successful.
- The right temperament-can work equally well alone or as part of a team and can thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- The right environment-private, quiet area to conduct online sessions.
- The right equipment–internet connection of at least 12mbps; MacOS 10.8+ or Windows 8+; 4 GB RAM or greater; 2 GHz+ Dual Core processor.
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service, tech support or help desk.
- Proficiency with a variety of web-based applications; MS Office Suite and/or Google equivalents.
- Flexible schedule.
Reports to: Support Manager
20|20 Research, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here https://file.ac/3QpeBonCONM/.