CEO’s ‘Right Hand’ Administrative AssistantApply Now
Website 4 Brothers Buy Houses
- 🔑 Report to CEO 🔑
- 💡 Entry to Mid Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺 (Must be available for U.S. EST business hours)
Do you love to be super organized and seek a job where you will be busy and productive during the day? Are you interested in working for a small, fast growing real estate house flipping/investing company with opportunities to grow as we do? Can you handle a ‘whirlwind of things’ every day- getting them all done quickly and efficiently?
4 Brothers Buy Houses is hiring the CEO’s ‘Right Hand’ Administrative Assistant. They are looking for someone who loves a fast paced environment, can keep track of and manage a list of 20-40+ ‘to dos’ at any one time, and wants to make a big impact in a small company.
The company is one of the largest residential redevelopment companies in the Washington DC metro area. They buy, renovate and sell 70-90 houses per year.
This is a part-time or full-time position to start where you will be working remotely. If starting part-time, which is absolutely fine, must have the willingness to go full time at some point within the 2-4 months after starting. The starting rate will be $20/hour.
To start, you must be able to work at least a couple hours a day Monday-Friday plus 1-2 hours on Saturday. The total target hours to start would be approx 15 hours per week.
The goal of the position is to, over time, to move up to running most of the day to day of the entire business. You will have plenty of autonomy and will learn a lot about real estate investing and running/managing a small business.
With hard work and passion, you would move into a COO/operations management role running the day to day of the business
If you enjoy working hard and getting lots of stuff done, like managing/organizing/coordinating things and can handle a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, you’d make an awesome addition to our team!
If you can’t handle pressure and stress well, this is not the job for you.
- Anything and everything to make the business owner more productive- taking as much off his plate as possible!
- Managing the business owners calendar email (and basically life)- including handling 95%+ of emails he gets
- Paying contractors and other vendors
- Ensuring all property management systems are up to date and well organized
- Recording and keeping track of all expenses, payments, etc in Quickbooks- ensuring all expenses are tracked and recorded 100% correctly
- Listing properties in the MLS
- Filling out contracts, disclosures, and other paperwork
- Responding to the lender, title company, realtor requests
- Transaction Coordination with real estate purchase and sales
- Manage our rental properties effectively
- Manage data in our CRM
- Creating and implementing Procedures within the office
Who You Are
- Has prior real estate experience- Title Company or Real Estate Agent/Transaction Coordination experience strongly preferred
- Can handle high pressure, results focus boss & environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast & Efficient in everything you do
- Comfortable on the phone
- Native English Speaker
- You can be located anywhere but you must be available during EST business hours
If this is the kind of opportunity you would excel and the career trajectory you’re looking for? If so, we’d love to hear from you!