Senior HR Business Partner
Website 7 Cups of Tea
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
7 Cups mission is to empower every human to care for one another. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2013, 7 Cups has significantly expanded access to emotional support and behavioral health. We are currently the largest mental health system in the world. Over 2 million people from 189 countries (in 140 different languages) use the platform each month and growing. We are living in a world with an immense love deficit. Many of us are not receiving the love we need to reach our true potential and to truly thrive. We are solving this huge problem, and trying to change the stigma around mental health.
As our Sr. HR Business Partner, you will help ensure that our managers and individual contributors have the support they need to be as effective as possible in their roles. This is a critical time for us as we have secured a multi-million dollar contract with the state of California. We are leveling up across the board and readying ourselves to scale. We want you to support us in that journey.
What you’ll do
- Help our teams meet key business objectives by working on people strategies.
- Coach ICs and Managers with people issues big and small.
- Handle employee relations issues and investigations.
- Develop career pathing system, training and onboarding programs that enhance the employee experience.
- Be a champion of change by giving context and guidance on new initiatives.
- Thoughtfully maintain compliance and legal risk.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Use data to make key people decisions and recommendations.
- Plan and facilitate meaningful off sites and other functions.
What you bring
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in People Operations or Human Resources roles including experience as an HRBP.
- Experience building a startup.
- Experience with career pathing.
- Experience with learning and development.
- Experience with organizational development.
- Experience with employee relations.
- Experience with coaching.
- Experience with compensation and benefits.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
- Be a model of 7Cups core values.
- Bachelor’s degree or equal relevant experience.
What you get
- Remote-first culture, work where you want.
- Built-in focus on professional development.
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement through meritocracy.
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO policy promoting rest for mind/body/soul.
Equal Employment Opportunities at 7Cups
- 7Cups is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles.
- 7Cups believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.