Website A2 Hosting
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
A2 Hosting, Inc. is a premier hosting company with clients around the world. We are currently seeking talented individuals with strong customer service skills to join our growing support team. Excellent communication skills are required along with an honest, self-motivated, and strong desire to expand and capitalize on your existing skill set. Ideal candidates have a passion for Linux and love a good technical challenge. Previous experience in the hosting industry is a major plus.
Our Core Values guide the work that we do. You might fit in well at A2 if these values describe you:
- Passionate – We take pride in what we do
- Collaborative – We think about the team first
- Customer Focused – We are empathetic and respectful
- Curious – We desire to learn and do better
Migrations Specialists facilitate the onboarding of new clients and fulfill existing client requests by performing website migrations. By collaborating with Technical Support Staff, Migrations Specialists are expected to deliver an unsurpassed support experience to all A2 Hosting Clients.
- Deliver remarkable support experiences.
- Get technical and provide creative solutions for complex problems.
- Go the extra mile when solving client cases.
- Process basic to complex internal and external website migrations.
- Learn and have fun!
- Be responsible for the website migration lifecycle, including communicating with the customer regarding any relevant pre-migration information, performing the migration and following-up with the customer to address any post-migration concerns.
- Follow support policies and procedures as set by the Leadership Team.
- Meet with Leadership Team regularly and provide feedback on workflow and processes.
- Resolve migration requests within established service level agreement (SLA).
- Resolve client requests by adhering to the established migration workflow.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong desire to grow technical skills.
- Previous experience in the web hosting industry is preferred but not required.
- Experience with WordPress and other open source CMSs is preferred.
- Familiarity with common web hosting services (cPanel, Plesk, PHP, MySQL, FTP, DNS)
- Patience and perseverance to provide exceptional technical support to non-technical users.
Nice to have
- cPanel University Certification
- Plesk Certification
Let’s talk about some perks
Our goal is to be a preferred employer. Here are some benefits we offer. We are always looking for new perks. Bonus points if you suggest something at your interview!
- Fully remote position.
- Healthy team culture and collaborative work environment.
- Quarterly bonus eligibility after 90 Days.
- Supportive management with no bureaucracy.
- Bonus for referring friends (Employee Referral Program).
- Company sponsored parties, events, and conference attendance.
- Subsidized health insurance, dental and vision coverage also available for US-based team members.
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth for US-based team members.
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage for US-based team members.
- Company provided life insurance for US-based team members.
- Paid parental leave.
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick time.