Product Marketing ManagerApply Now
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
Abstract is a design workflow platform for teams to version, manage, and collaborate on Sketch files. Since launching in July 2017, over 5,000 design teams across 75 countries have adopted Abstract, including teams from Shopify, Cisco, Intuit, Spotify, Salesforce, Instacart, OpenTable, and more.
At Abstract, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.
Abstract is headquartered in San Francisco but many of our teams and roles are remote-first (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
If you have a passion for telling the world about exciting new products and have an interest in UI/UX or marketing design, then this may be the perfect next career opportunity for you.
Abstract is searching for a Product Marketing Manager. In this role, you will own all outbound product marketing activities. Your responsibilities will include product & company positioning, sales enablement and tools development, market & competitive analysis, product launches, and community development.
Abstract is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us focus on the following key areas:
- Positioning & Segmenting: Define Abstract’s product and company positioning that in turn helps shape the marketing message.
Customer, Market, & Competitive Analysis: Develop a deep understanding of our customers and our competitors to guide marketing initiatives and product roadmap.
- Go-to-Market Planning & Launch Coordination: Work cross-functionally across Sales, Marketing, and Product to coordinate product launches.
What You’ll Do
- Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with our core audiences: product designers, product managers, and developers
- Enable and empower the sales team by developing collateral that supports the buying cycle (e.g data sheets, eBooks, white-papers, webinars, presentations, etc.)
- Craft internal training strategies to ensure alignment of product and feature releases
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing team to create thought leadership content for design products and target verticals
- Perform market and competitive research and analysis
- Build customer relationships to develop reference, case studies, and champions
- Develop go-to-market plans for new products and features across sales, support, marketing, and operations
- Work with product management and engineering to define product roadmap and timelines
- Support public relations, analyst relations and social media marketing with content/commentary
What You’ll Bring
- Proven experience in product marketing or product management
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated customer obsession and a passion for translating product features into simple value propositions
- Experience positioning products to both technical and business audiences
- Commitment to Abstract’s core values and demonstrated outstanding character and compassion
- Created and managed sales enable programs and tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An understanding of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe suite or InVision a bonus
At Abstract, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial wellbeing. We provide 99% healthcare coverage, including dental, vision, and life insurance. We offer 10 weeks parental leave, unlimited paid-time off, and flexible working arrangements. Additional perks include dependent care and health care FSA as well as commuter benefits for SF office employees.
To help employees plan for the future, we’re able to offer competitive pay and a 401k.
We are a distributed team and we are able to offer US-based remote employment for most roles. We offer travel opportunities for company meetings, team meet-ups, and the occasional conference.
As part of our security protocols, offers are contingent on successful completion of a background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; Elastic Projects will not sponsor applicants for work visas