Website Sales Schema
Sales Schema is a New York-based consultancy that helps marketing service companies, including ad agencies, direct marketing firms, influencer marketing agencies, and others, grow by providing outsourced business development services.
We execute DIY new business programs to help our clients generate consistent deal flow opportunities at scale.
We’ve even been on handful of podcasts including TMBA, Agency Management Institute, Bureau of Digital, and The Agency Advantage.
- Check out this TMBA podcast episode where Dan, the founder, is talking about the pros and cons of cold email campaigns.
What’s the opportunity?
We’re hiring a part-time account manager. This role is ideal for those interested in delving into the world of enterprise deal-making. You will be working with agencies as we go to bat for them to win compelling engagements with brands.
We’re a small, fully distributed team. You’ll work closely with and report directly to Dan Englander, the founder.
For the right candidate, there’s ample opportunity for this role to develop into a full-time Account Management leadership role and oversee client accounts, encompassing high-end marketing agencies working with compelling brands. You’ll also grow to be responsible for retaining and renewing key clients which is a crucial role for our business.
What’s a typical week look like?
- Manages client inboxes.
- Facilitates meetings between clients and prospects.
- Every 2-4 weeks, makes ‘lukewarm’ calls to book sales meetings.
- Sends weekly updates to Clients
- Organizes calls between Sales Schema and clients.
- Fulfills client needs and answer questions.
- Relays client updates, needs and requests to the Sales Schema team
What skills do I need to be successful in this role?
- Tech savvy – You can adapt to new software quickly. Our current tools include: an automated email platform, lead gen software, Google Sheets/Excel, Google Calendar, Asana and Slack.
- Familiar with CRM platforms
- Familiarity with excel
- Inbox management guru
Some personality traits that we’re looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent poise and phone presence
What’s in it for me?
- Work remotely from your home, favorite coffee shop, coworking space or anywhere with great WiFi.
- Flexible schedule
- Direct access to the CEO/founder (i.e. mentoring, coaching)
- Autonomy – ability to make key business decisions
- Potential to grow into a full-time account management leadership position.
Additional Considerations and Logistics
- This is an hourly position. Pay is $20-25 / hour based on experience.