Contracts Compliance Data Analyst
Website Ad Hoc
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
At Ad Hoc we build government digital services that are fast, efficient, and usable by everyone
Ad Hoc brings small teams of highly skilled professionals from the private sector to build government software right the first time.
Solving government technology problems is about attacking big problems with design, engineering, and compassion. We’re committed to continually improving what we build and staying focused on user needs for the long haul.
The Contract Compliance Data Analyst ensures effective development and management of contract and subcontract contract compliance databases, processes, templates, and data entry procedures to ensure compliance with all FAR, DFARS, DCAA, and corporate data requirements.
Major Job Activities
- Supports Contracts Manager in the maintenance and entry of contract compliance data and documentation within various Ad Hoc information systems and records.
- Provides data collection and extraction requirements for Government Compliance, Contract Operations, and Business Development departments.
- Assists Contract Manager towards implementation of automated contract and subcontract management systems with the goal of increasing audit compliance and withstand Business System audit scrutiny.
- Assists Contracts Manager with developing solutions for internal compliance database activities.
- Conducts initial internal compliance subcontract file submissions as an assist to the internal audit system for Contracts Compliance.
- Works with Program Management staff towards reporting requirements, contract deliverables, and FAR requirements for each contract, identifying weaknesses and escalating potential risks to Contracts Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Act as backup to Contracts Manager during absence, to include logging, reviewing and finalizing for signature, Non-Disclosure and Teaming Agreements.
- Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Four years experience in related fields to include audit and contract administration
Self-starter who takes the initiative to achieve objectives and works constructively with the company’s culture and produces quality deliverables. The ability to identify, react quickly and escalate risk to immediate supervisor. Ability to communicate and interface with other functions within the company. Strong ability to self-pace and self-monitor work load. Strong work ethic with the ability to react to competing requirements while remaining flexible to changing priorities. Requires a level of comfort with a Cloud based operating environment with the ability to learn new software systems with minimal instruction. Prior experience working with Government contracts strongly desired.
- Company-Subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.