Facebook Ads SpecialistApply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Adfix is looking for an ambitious individual with a desire to build marketing funnels, test audiences and write creative ads for social media marketing campaigns. The successful applicant will receive on the job training and the opportunity to grow with an international online marketing agency.
- Plan, develop and implement paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace.
- Utilize Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month.
- Compiling weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics to quantify results and communicate findings and insights to the client.
- Work closely with internal team of PPC/SEO specialists in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status and identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensure client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, working with project team to anticipate and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Constantly monitor trends in social media tools, sites, audience and applications and bring new ideas to the table.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years of Facebook/Instagram ad management experience.
- Must have a “how can I help” attitude
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Technical competence (proficient in Excel and Google Docs , basic high-level technical details of how websites work, etc)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Account management experience
- Knowledge of Google Ads / Amazon Ads
- Copywriting experience
- Location in Eastern Europe / UK / South Africa or South America
What we offer
- A friendly, non-corporate environment.
- 2 weeks per year paid time off; yearly company retreat; performance bonuses.
- The ability to work remotely on a flexible schedule.
- An open canvas for you to apply your ideas on.
- The ability to shape the direction of our marketing processes and work directly with the decision makers.
- A clear opportunity to become part of the company’s leadership team.
Adfix is a successful digital marketing company with big ambitions to have a global impact. We are constantly perfecting our services and building innovative products that will be used by thousands of merchants worldwide.
Our mission is to help ecommerce stores increase their return on investment from digital marketing. We are doing this by delivering outstanding agency services and building great products that solve our customers problems.