Website Advance RPO
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
WHY ADVANCED RPO?
As a leading Recruitment Process Outsourcer, we’re focused on a common mission: to make talent acquisition our clients’ strategic advantage. We thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where innovation, a passion for learning, and a strong work ethic are the keys to success.
With that said, we classify our four (4) primary strengths/differentiators as:
- Depth of experience – the combination of expertise within our leadership team is unmatched. Our leadership team consists of RPO veterans combined with senior leadership from corporate talent acquisition. This combination provides us unique perspective regarding the ultimate approach.
- Our Business Impact Model for development and execution of RPO services.
- Every client’s solution originates in the business case.
- The hiring process runs in synch with the key needs of the business while allowing optimal control and compliance.
- Leveraging a time-tested process, each solution is custom designed to deliver talent that increases the organization’s performance
- The model only engages the right, capable culture-fitting people to give the organization a competitive edge.
- Team expertise – our experienced recruitment and delivery teams work very effectively with each hiring manager and all stakeholders to understand their specific needs. Therefore, we differentiate recruitment efforts to match the availability of talent and organizational priorities across the requisitions.
- Commitment to partnership – as with any relationship, a successful partnership requires time and energy. Our team will work to develop strong relationships with the hiring managers to best understand the talent needs of every client.
If you’re looking for an empowered culture with people who can think on their feet, you’ve found it at Advanced RPO. We’re proud of being a highly transparent organization led by people who are passionate about what we do.
The Account Manager is accountable for driving the strategic direction of our client partnerships. This position is accountable for the day to day service levels and the development of strong relationships with senior leadership within our client organizations. This individual is responsible for managing, mentoring, coaching and developing the account team(s) and creating positive, productive relationships with internal clients and departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and document efficient recruitment processes.
- Provide on-going account management that serves the clients and the candidates by collaborating with the internal team to provide appropriate solutions.
- Directly manage team of direct reports: performance review, weekly meetings, coaching, mentoring, training, resourcing.
- Provide solutions to process, technology, and teams that address client or candidate concerns.
- Consistently work with the client contact to resolve operational or technological challenges.
Provide excellent customer service by
- Communicating with the client daily.
- Establishing a weekly meeting/conference call to discuss current account needs and strategic direction.
- Structuring a Quarterly Business Review meeting with senior leadership to highlight program accomplishments.
- Monitor candidate pipelines and work with the Recruiters and Recruitment Coordinators to maintain a strong pipeline of quality candidates.
Develop client reporting
- Monthly dashboard.
- Pipeline reports.
- Ad-hoc reports.
- Monitor OFCCP compliance metrics and notify leadership and/or client of exceptions or concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 plus years of RPO, staffing or recruiting experience.
- A minimum of 1–2 years directly leading or managing team members.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement contingency plans and alternative solutions.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them clearly.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Ability to analyze data and audit records.
- Some overnight travel is required – up to 30%.
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.