Google Ads SpecialistApply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺 (Eastern Europe and Asia preferred)
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Google Ads Specialist to manage campaigns and projects all while doing it from anywhere in the world. The Adfix team is a fun and forward-thinking team that is fast growing. They’re looking for their next full-time Adwords specialist to help take the company further.
Adfix is a successful digital marketing company with big ambitions to have a global impact. We are constantly perfecting our services and building innovative products that will be used by thousands of merchants worldwide.
Our mission is to help eCommerce stores increase their return on investment from digital marketing. We are doing this by delivering outstanding agency services and building great products that solve our customers’ problems.
Adfix is looking for the next Adwords superstar that will boost our client’s revenue and ROAS. The successful applicant will receive on the job training and the opportunity to grow with an international online marketing agency.
- Plan, develop and execute Adwords campaigns (Search, Shopping, Display and YouTube) with an emphasis on Shopping Ads.
- Use analytics tools to develop insights and action items intended to increase client revenues and ROI.
- Build and optimize data feeds and monitor their health.
- Compiling weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics to quantify results and communicate findings and insights to the client.
- Work closely with internal team of PPC/SEO specialists in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status and identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Take ownership of projects and client communication. Ensure client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, working with the project team to anticipate and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Constantly monitor trends in SEM tools, sites, audience and applications and bring new ideas to the table.
- Minimum 2 years of Google Ads experience, especially with Google Shopping campaigns
- Must have a “how can I help” attitude
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Technical competence (proficient in Excel and Google Docs, basic high-level technical understanding of how websites work, etc)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- This is a remote position and the schedule is flexible. We need to overlap at least 4 hours per day (our typical working schedule is 10am – 6pm Eastern European Time) and occasionally you’d have to be available for calls with our US based clients between 7am to 12pm EST.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Account management experience
- Data feed management experience and website analytics tracking
- Knowledge of Amazon Ads / Facebook Ads
- Copywriting experience
What we offer
- A friendly, non-corporate environment.
- The ability to work remotely on a flexible schedule.
- An open canvas for you to apply your ideas on.
- The ability to shape the direction of our marketing processes and work directly with the decision makers.
- A clear opportunity to become part of the company’s leadership team.
- Other perks include: performance bonuses, holiday bonuses, company retreats, co-working space reimbursement.
Because we’re a small team and growing fast there is a real opportunity to become part of the leadership team as we grow. There is also an opportunity to work on our new SaaS product (squarefeed.io) which involves building automation to help marketers save time and launch and optimize campaigns in an easier way.
Meet the team