Customer Service Representative – After Hours
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, internet or written correspondence. Customer inquiries are of basic and routine nature. To increase member satisfaction, retention and growth by efficiently delivering competitive services to members and providers through a fully -integrated organization staffed by knowledgeable, customer-focused professionals supported by exemplary technologies and processes.
****Open to anywhere in the U.S. This position is for After Hours and may be eligible for at least a 10% shift differential dependent upon final schedule.*****
- This position offers a multidisciplinary team environment working with mental health clinicians and customer service representatives while servicing Aetna members.
- Experience in a production environment.
- Customer Service experiences in a transaction based environment such as a call center or retail location preferred.
- The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Customer Service/ is desired
- Functional – Customer Service/Call center monitoring & analysis – Inbound calls – call center location/1-3 Years
- Technical – Desktop Tools/Microsoft Outlook/1-3 Years/End User.
- Technical – Desktop Tools/Microsoft Word/1-3 Years/End User.
- Benefits Management/Interacting with Medical Professionals/FOUNDATION.
- Service/Demonstrating Service Discipline/FOUNDATION.
- Service/Handling Service Challenges/ADVANCED.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.