Growth HackerApply Now
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
AGAATI is a fashion brand in the sustainable lifestyle category with well thought of designs that have artisanal, handloom and eco friendly components, offering exclusivity at great value. We aim to disrupt fast fashion and consumerism bringing sustainable lifestyle choices for women.
We are looking for a self-driven, in-the-know Growth Hacker for the US market. The right candidate would have a good balance of creative, technical and analytical skills and be passionate in executing customer focused growth strategies. While AGAATI is based in San Francisco, this is a results-oriented position focused on eCommerce and open for the person to work remotely. For the right candidate, this can be a part time position with 2-3 working days per week.
You will be working directly with the founding team in this role. Compensation will be a combination of fixed salary and sales commissions.
- Optimise web/social/product experience to build an aggressive sales funnel from acquisition to revenue
- Analyse website behaviour and performance metrics to optimise user experience
- Acquire and build customer database for email and social marketing
- Configure available analytics and testing platforms to increase effectiveness of campaigns
- Measure sales, ads & marketing initiatives against metrics to quantify campaign success and identify improvement for future campaigns
- Take ownership on achieving aggressive ROI targets across sales and marketing activities
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Growth Marketing, Digital Marketing in B2C Internet retail
- Expertise in data-driven marketing, analysing complex data sets and make quick decisions
- Experience with sales funnel development and ROI responsibility
- Good mix of technical, creative and analytical skills, experience in A/B testing, customer segmentation, multivariate testing, conversion rate optimisation, analysis of results etc.
- Experience with tools such as Optimizely, Privy, HubSpot, IFTTT or other tools that can help with A/B Testing, automate workflows, email marketing, CRM, etc.
- Good communication skills along with ability and flexibility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Basic project management skills to be able to multi-task across campaigns
- Experience in using AARRR metrics or similar framework to design growth strategies
For more information: please contact Saloni Shrestha at email@example.com