Customer Success Manager
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
What it is like to be a part of our team:
Do you want to help your community and make a positive impact for your public safety heroes? Do you like thinking of something in the morning and executing it in the afternoon? Are you interested in chocolate o’clock, and the excitement of being one of the first 10 hires of a growing company? If so, Agency360 may be the perfect place for you.
Agency360 delivers a next-generation onboarding and evaluation software that helps local police officers, firefighters, EMTs, 911 dispatchers, jailers, and private security firms across the country. We are building the tools of the future to help public safety agencies create a positive culture and optimize their organization.
We strive to deliver an exceptional user experience to all we serve. If you share that passion, love a flexible environment, and want a say in how the company scales, reach out about one of the positions below. This is your opportunity to join a fast growing self-funded company.
Agency360 is looking for a full-time customer success manager in the United States that will serve a critical role in reducing the CEO’s daily duties as we expand our small team. The customer success manager will wear a variety of hats spending time doing product demonstrations, answering support tickets, and creating a structure for our retention efforts. The position requires minimal travel to the handful of trade shows we attend (1-3 each year) and a background check.
A typical day may include:
- Answering inbound phone calls and emails to help a customer or qualify a prospect.
- Email and phone follow-ups to check on customer satisfaction, schedule demos, and online training.
- Providing online training and onboarding for new customers getting started.
- Billing activities including sending formal quotes, sending invoices, following up to late payments and depositing checks.
- Updating the team via tools like our CRM, Email, Chat so they can help continue the great impression and relationship you started.
- Meeting with local customers for onsite training or check-ins.
- Cataloging and prioritizing bugs and feature requests and presenting the information in development meetings.
- Proactively working to communicate with customers and improve/streamline the onboarding experience.
- Writing help documentation, emails, and videos to assist customers.
- Laughing with customers and prospects at a tradeshow or conference.
- Passionate about doing work that can make a difference in your community.
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in customer service, account management, or customer success role.
- Previous experience onboarding new clients.
- Confident being on the phone and have positive communication using remote tools.
- Proactive and have a self-starter attitude.
- Willing to expanding your comfort zone.
- Able to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech savvy
- High standards for yourself and your team
- Enjoys teaching and creating relationships
- Desire for skill mastery and thought leadership
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong written skills
- Ability to create high-quality content
- Previous experience with SaaS products in the Government/Public Safety market
- Startup IQ
How will you know if you are doing a good job?
Customer retention remains very high as your interactions with the customer are positive and lead to solving their support issue or helping them use the product. You always create a great experience with prospects and customers, even if they don’t ultimately decide to buy from us. You are proactive efforts in trying to prevent customer issues lead to a reduction of support calls. You’re having fun and enjoying the rewards that come with being an integral part of a mission-driven team.