Customer Support Hero
Website Agora Pulse
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
The US Support Hero is the first person our customers turn to for help, advice, and solutions. The US Support Hero is responsible for keeping customers happy by helping them find answers to their questions quickly and with an awesome attitude.
- Awesome Responses: respond to customers’ and prospects’ technical questions with timely, informative and friendly solutions; help customers find the best solution in the shortest amount of time.
- Guidance: help our customers (these include community managers, social media managers, marketers, and agencies managing accounts for brands) discover how to get the most value from our product with helpful tips and resources.
- Escalation: escalate complex customer requests to Tier 2.
- Education: educate our clients to use the online knowledge base. Identify missing information within the knowledge base and contribute to continually improving it.
- Squash bugs! : test and report bugs to the development team. Keep our customers up to date on your progress.
- Reporting: make weekly reports to the support manager.
- Product feedback: Participate in support meetings to share insights from customer support for product roadmap prioritization.
REQUIREMENTS IDEAL CANDIDATE
- The ideal candidate is a flexible and adaptable go-getter comfortable with a fast moving, fast changing environment. Being a self-starter is key as you’ll be working remotely.
- Language: you’ll possess total command of the English language. Written Spanish is nice to have.
- Experience: 2-4 years experience working in a similar role.
- Social: you have social media ecosystem knowledge. You regularly read Facebook marketing and social media marketing articles and blogs.
- Tools: you’re comfortable working with learning and working with tracking and support desk tools (Intercom, Helpscout, Desk, etc.)
- Zen: You can handle upset clients and stressful situations with a calm and helpful attitude.
- Passion: you’ll possess a love for problem solving and a passion for social media.
Since the job is remote, you’ll need a computer and internet connection of course!
If you think you fit the profile, we want to hear from you.