Inside Sales Executive
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in California, United States 🗺
- Achieve individual sales goal for Alight’s Workday Application Management Services (AMS) to Alight’s existing AMS client base within the Enterprise size market (<10,000 US employees)
- Work in partnership with the Alight outside Sales Executive in region; each Inside Sales Executive will partner with 3-4 outside Sales
- Executives’ and sell into their client accounts
- Execute the sales strategy for assigned territory and lead the development of a sales plan targeting organizations that already partner with Alight for AMS but additional opportunities are likely to exist.
- Effectively utilize lead generation team and other sales support resources at the appropriate time in the selling process
- Demonstrate strong sales strategy ability by crafting and presenting client offers and helping the team identify and navigate alternative paths to making the sale
- Manage and maximize the client level cost of sale
- Provide input on pricing decisions striving to sell at the highest possible profit margin
- Maximize the use (both individually and with the team) of sanctioned tools including but not limited to Salesforce.com.
Knowledge, Skills, and Technical Proficiency
- Sales Skills – Excellent skills throughout all stages of a consultative selling process, including pipeline management, strong negotiation skills and the ability to close opportunities. They should be able to sell value over price by providing deep insight about how the service will impact the client’s business.
- Subject Matter Expertise – Have content knowledge of Workday or have had experience with similar ERP platforms.
- Relationship Management – Build strong relationships at multiple levels at Alight’s current AMS clients with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor to that organization. Maintain productive, internal relationships, in order to leverage those resources.
- Communication/Project Management – Ability to manage multiple sales processes at the same time. They need very strong internal and external communication skills, with the ability to listen comprehensively.
- Teamwork – Strive to be a role model for colleagues they work with closely in the organization and have an interest in the team’s success.
- 2+ years direct selling or lead generation experience with demonstrated sales success with large organizations that have between 1,000-10,000 employees
- Excellent selling and sales strategy skills, including the ability to close opportunities
- Content knowledge of human resource outsourcing (HRO) delivery areas with knowledge in Workday preferred
- Project Management skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Great team player
- Internal and External communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.