Technical SEO Specialist
Website Alpha Investors
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Do you love to spend most of your day doing an SEO analysis?
Do you enjoy going through the Screaming Frog’s log files on your day off?
Are you interested in working for a small, fast-growing private equity company with opportunities to grow as we do? Can you handle a ‘whirlwind of things’ every day- getting them all done quickly and efficiently?
This is a part-time or full-time position to start where you will be working remotely. If starting part-time, which is absolutely fine, must have the willingness to go full time at some point within the 2-4 months after starting.
To start, you must be able to work at least a couple hours a day Monday-Friday plus 2-3 hours on Saturday. The total target hours to start would be approx 20 hours per week.
The goal of the position is to, over time, to move up to running most of the SEO operations for our business and to be in charge of our SEO team. You will have plenty of autonomy and will learn a lot about online marketing, SEO, and conversion rate optimization.
If you enjoy working hard and getting lots of stuff done, like managing/organizing/coordinating things and can handle a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, you’d make an awesome addition to our team!
If you can’t handle pressure and stress well, this is not the job for you.
- competitive, SERP, and link profile analysis
- log/crawl file analysis and detecting on-page SEO issues & fixing them
- link building strategy and implementation (outsourcing and in-house)
- on-page optimization and testing
- designing and implementing an entire SEO strategy
- creating SOPs for most of our internal SEO processes
- and more…
You’ll get bonus points if you
- have SEO background/knowledge
- have WordPress, HTML, CSS knowledge
- know how to use tools like Ahrefs, Search Console, Google Analytics, POP, Cora…
- have worked in a similar position before and/or have built and ranked his own sites
Who You Are
- has prior technical SEO experience
- has an in-depth knowledge of Google’s algorithm (updates)
- can handle high pressure, results-focused boss & environment
- excellent attention to detail
- fast & efficient in everything you do
- fluent english speaker
- knows his way around Google’s suite (docs, sheets, mail).
You’ll get access to a lot of premium training courses, learning material, and connections. This is a long-term position, so we’d really like for us to grow together.
If this is the kind of opportunity you would excel and the career trajectory you’re looking for? If so, we’d love to hear from you!