Amazon Account ManagerApply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
💡 Mid-Level 💡
💥 Work for a DCer 💥
🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
The mission of the account manager is to deliver Amazon account management services to our clients.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who is a natural-born problem solver. Who has great attention to detail and excels in fast-paced high growth environments. We are committed to exceptional service and as an account manager, you will be responsible for delivering this service to the customer. You will learn our processes and be the first contact point for the client. We strategize together as a team with 10 years of combined Amazon experience and then you will have the autonomy to execute (with support).
We are looking for a lifelong learner who wants to connect and serve their colleagues and clients.
Our company values
- Own it! – There’s always something happening with consulting, if we find issues we see them through and own the outcome.
- Authentic and Respectful. – We don’t shy away from telling it like it is, but we are always respectful and caring for our colleagues and clients
- Grow and excel. – We believe in personal growth, lifelong learning, and achieving!
What we’re not looking for
- Someone who doesn’t want to get involved in the details.
- Someone who isn’t Authentic & Respectful.
- Someone who doesn’t want to get involved and go above and beyond for others.
Skills and experience
- Some Amazon experience essential: Previous study of Amazon selling, selling experience, or previous work experience all acceptable.
- Professional experience communicating with people at all levels of business is advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
- Native English is essential.
What we offer
- Fully location independent
- Experience working with established brands, managing 5-6 figures of monthly sales on the Amazon platform.
- Great salary and excellent company performance bonuses.
- Yearly staff retreats somewhere in the world.