Amazon Advertising Account Manager – German Native Speaker
Website AMZ Pathfinder
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or Asia🗺
My name is Brent Zahradik and I’m the founder of AMZ Pathfinder – an Amazon advertising agency that focuses on growing client businesses through effective management of the various Amazon advertising platforms.
We’re ramping up our business in the amazon.de marketplace so we’ve decided to take the next step towards growing our team! We’re looking for a full-time multi-talented PPC specialist that wants to join a fun, open-minded and rapidly growing company. You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of clients advertising operations on Amazon. This position is primarily to manage German accounts so fluency in both English and German is essential.
1) Experience with PPC or online advertising: Some degree of experience with online advertising is a must. During your first few months with us your knowledge will be supplemented, as a company we are constantly learning and questioning our assumptions so we can provide our clients with cutting edge service.
2) Languages: English fluency is required as this is the language we communicate in both within the team and with our clients. This specific role is for a German speaker as you will be working largely with .de Amazon accounts, so native fluency in German is also required.
2) Organization: As this is a remote position, you must be a total pro at managing your own time, prioritizing your energy during your peak work hours and occasionally delegating & monitoring work with others. You understand the difference between being “responsible” versus “accountable” for work getting done.
3) Communication: You must be skilled at developing rapport with your team members and communicating effectively with them about projects, deadlines and responsibilities. You must be an active listener, and have the ability to engage with our clients in a professional, timely and respectful way when required.
4) Accountability: Our clients rely on us to be their trusted advisors and help meet their goals. The team relies on each other to get their own work done. “Doing what you say you’ll do” is paramount.
5) Creativity: You will have freedom to discover ways to deliver on our promise to clients while providing them with an excellent “user experience”. Sharing your new ideas with the team is encouraged as process and systems can always be improved.
6) Western EU/Asian time zones: You must be able to easily connect with the majority of our client base and team, so having at least some time zone overlap ensures that can happen.
- Carry out advertising responsibilities within the client accounts assigned to you. This includes but is not limited to – creation and management of campaigns/ad groups, bid management, keyword research/analysis, light listing optimization, structuring of the account and management of product life cycles.
- Stay up-to-date with new marketing trends in the Amazon Advertising world which is a dynamic and quickly-evolving space. This is even more true in 2019 than it was in years past.
- Utilize different software to keep up to date with the team and to carry out your work in the accounts these include but are not limited to – Prestozon, Helium10, PPC Scope, Slack and Asana.
- Communication of progress towards ongoing priorities and issues through the correct channels.
- Completion of work within the required time constraints to a high standard and to be accountable for the work you produce.
- Be an active member of our tribe, taking initiative when needed, helping others when possible, and asking for help when you need it.
We take cultural fit very seriously at Pathfinder and want somebody on the team that plays by the same rules. Please apply if these values resonate with you:
- Client Outcomes First – We consider what the outcomes for the client will be and work from there. We make decisions and measure results based on how well they serve our clients.
- Continuous Improvement – We are never complacent with the knowledge, tactics and tools we have and are always searching for ways to improve. Feeling unsure when trying new things is something we welcome.
- Radical Honesty – We deliver honest and helpful feedback to each other and clients along open lines of communication. When disagreeing we challenge the idea or problem with good intentions.
- Ownership – We step up, own it, and deliver it. We are accountable for what we do and take our time doing it to ensure quality. We always do what we say we’ll do.
- Simplicity – We eliminate or minimize things that make no impact on client outcomes. As Amazon continues to add complexity to their system we can remove it from our own. We ask ourselves “What would this look like if it were easy?”