Inside Sales Representative
Website Amplify Education, Inc.
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative
- Plans and organizes area coverage and sales approach to assure effective development of assigned sales area in solicitation of new leads and accounts, which includes cold calling.
- Provide close personal service to develop long-term customer relationships, seek out and develop new business and product sales, and increase market share.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, position and qualify the primary customer need and situation to align solutions and services.
- Develop and manage lead generation activities including but not limited to webinars, email campaigns, and outbound calling for assigned territory.
- Conduct prompt follow-up on leads from activities including but not limited to strategic partners, trade shows, and marketing activities.
Basic Qualifications of the Inside Sales Representative
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years inside sales experience.
Preferred Qualifications of the Inside Sales Representative
- Ability to gain appropriate level of knowledge through self-study, training, and experience.
- Knowledge of administration practices, including use of CRM systems.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong creative-thinking and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, persistent and dependable with strong probing skills.
- Proven track record of developing leads, as well as closing business over the phone
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds. Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.