Google Adwords PPC Account Manager
Website Ascendancy Digital
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
- 🗺 Anywhere in the UK/Europe or Australia🗺
Why We Are Hiring
Have you started your career in Google Adwords/PPC management, and want to find a place where you can grow into bigger and better roles?
Do you love a challenge, and are looking for a place that will help accelerate your growth?
Are you looking for a unique opportunity where you will have the opportunity to excel while enjoying the flexibility of a remote work position?
Ascendancy is a small agency that is focused on doing just one thing: Google Ads management for e-commerce businesses. We are committed to doing excellent work for our clients and have a track record of achieving outstanding results for them.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our team as an Account Manager. You will be working with 8 – 12 clients and will be responsible for driving strategy for them, achieving outstanding results, and providing a very high level of client communication and service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional candidate with 1-3 years of Adwords experience looking to take on more responsibility, quickly develop new skills, and move up quickly in their career while enjoying the freedom of working for a forward-thinking remote company.
This is a remote work position, but because of work hours (see below), it’s best suited to someone in the UK/Europe or Australia. We’re open to hiring either part time or full time.
Why You Should Work With Us
- Small client load. You’ll be working with 8 – 12 high-quality clients, and we only take on clients who we believe we can get great results for, and who are friendly and pleasant to work with (and we’re not afraid to let go of clients who aren’t).
- Great work environment. You’ll be working with a small, friendly team in a forward-thinking company.
- Work remotely. We’re a distributed team, and you’ll be working from home or a local coworking space. No more commuting, office politics, or related BS.
- Learn cutting-edge Adwords strategies that we use to consistently deliver outstanding results for our clients.
- Develop professionally and grow in your career. You’ll receive regular mentoring and training designed to continually grow your skills and responsibilities. This could include learning how to; set up Adwords automation, create systems to manage repeatable tasks, effectively train, mentor and manage junior team members, etc.
- Google Ads campaign management. We’ll expect you to take ownership of achieving excellent results for your clients, and to continually develop and implement strategies to drive better results for them.
- Coordinating with Account Optimiser. While you’ll be doing a lot of the hands-on work for your clients yourself, you’ll also be responsible for managing and mentoring an Account Optimiser, who will support you in the campaign set up and optimisation.
- Proactively communicating with our clients (primarily by email), and building and maintaining excellent relationships with them.
Who We’re Looking For
- You are committed to doing excellent work and continually learning and improving. If you’re someone who just wants to do the bare minimum at work, please do not apply.
- You have at least one year’s experience with Google Ads. We’re able to provide training on the advanced strategies that we use, but you must at least have a strong understanding of the basics. Experience with Google Shopping is preferred but not essential.
- You have excellent written communication skills. You should be able to explain complex concepts clearly, anticipate client needs before they arise, and maintain excellent relationships with clients.
- You have excellent attention to detail (for the question in the application that says, “Do you have strong attention to detail?” please write the word ‘ASCENDANCY’ in capital letters).
- You are highly organised, proactive and able to demonstrate initiative.
- You are able to work at least two hours between 2pm and 6pm (GMT+10), so that there is some overlap in work hours for the entire team each day. Otherwise, the schedule is flexible.