AVP – Marketing
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
This is an excellent opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare and drive innovation throughout the industry. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care. As the AVP Marketing you will be responsible for all the strategic development and execution of all marketing and communication initiatives to drive revenue and support sales. Strategic development of marketing plans and sales strategies, as well as, all sales operations. sales presentations creations, working with data analytics to communicate the data findings in a sales opportunity. You will also be responsible for all sales operations including, prospect list management, reporting, sales tracking, sales lead development and budgeting. In addition drive the successful creation and execution of all marketing programs and initiatives for the Company as well as communication of corporate positioning. Will Lead strategic development and tactical solutions of trade shows and promotional activities. Identify trends in the healthcare industry and determine how we can capitalize on them.
- Leads strategic development of all marketing programs and manages the execution of all programs
- Responsible for the Development planning, coordination and execution of public relations and communication programs.
- Develop marketing collateral and sales tools that communicate our value proposition for key markets.
- Responsible for all developing all sales presentations including consistent value proposition and product information
- Coordinate with data analytics to build sales messaging and story around the final data analysis
- Partner with sales to ensure contract review is executed in a timely manner
- Understand changes and initiatives in healthcare and how we can capitalize on them, or the impact they might have on us.
- Develop and manage the RFP response process and maintain response library
- Develop and manage trade show strategy, and execution of shows
- Responsible for all sales reporting and budgeting
- Partner with product to ensure value proposition is developed and communicated correctly and then worked into the sales messaging
- Develop and execute all sales lead generation plans
- Develops internal communications for senior leadership.
- Responsible for development of PR strategy and execution
- Candidate will possess excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
- Candidate must have strong healthcare background in marketing and selling into health plans from a services company.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of claims data analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree required with a concentration in Marketing preferred. Master’s Degree is a plus. 10+ years of corporate marketing experience in healthcare and a management role. Must have supported sales in an operations role, and experience and knowledge in healthcare analytics. Demonstrated ability to create and deliver measurable programs that contribute to company growth. Excellent organizational and analytical skills required.