Senior Content Marketer
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Do you want to join a startup that is disrupting the old credit card systems by leveling the playing field? Are you a talented writer who knows how to convey concepts, how to cut through generic, filler content and actually produce information that will help connect people with a product that provides them with equal access to the American credit market?
Location: Market Street, San Francisco, CA or Remote
Comp range: 70,000+ DOE
Benefits: Health, work-from-home days + flexible vacation
We are creating a new type of financial reality for newcomers with no credit history, providing them with an honest, simple, and transparent credit solution while allowing relocation with dignity. That’s why we were inspired to create the CreditStacks Mastercard, a premium credit card tailored for those new to America.
Why this role exists: Reporting to our CTO, Shahar Nechmad, the Senior Content Marketer will write compelling, optimized content; from long-form articles relevant to populations in the US who lack access to credit, to short, engaging social media posts that will help build awareness and followers of our product offerings.
What’s in it for me?
Get in on the ground floor of a growing startup in a massive space. Help create and guide our content strategy. Beyond just generating word counts, you will be challenged to write content that will appeal to a wide, international market, from a variety of backgrounds and interests. You will own a piece of Creditstacks – our success is your success. Plus, you can work from anywhere!
- 4+ years of B2C content creation, social media management and branding with a recent portfolio demonstrating a deep understanding of content strategy and marketing.
- Experience across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and, Quora.
- Knowledge of ad platforms
- Email marketing metrics
- Understanding of SEO optimization
- Experience building a startup brand
- Domain expertise in finance or credit products
- You will collaborate with the team to create a content strategy that reaches multiple markets across a variety of demographics
- You will help build the CreditStacks brand by leveraging a variety of customer touchpoints.
- You will expand outreach on social media platforms and increase the regularity and engagement of customer interactions
- You will monitor reporting and metrics to determine the success of our content marketing approach and adjust as needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Perfect grammar, AP style
- Familiarity with industry tools
- Tech Savvy, you know how to find and use cutting-edge products that will help you achieve your goals and stay on top of the competition
- Adaptable, you know that startup culture requires the ability to work flexibly and to be able to make changes to processes and procedures
- Seeker, you know that marketing is an ever-changing world and you are constantly on a quest to keep learning and stay on top of the trends
- Culturally aware, you understand and respect culture nuances, communication styles and specific needs of your audience
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
How to Apply:**Please apply directly through this link: https://recruit-66c441c05fde.breezy.hr/p/5aed3c470aa7-creditstacks-senior-content-manager Be advised we do not view any applications unless they go through our portal.**