Product Marketing Manager – Vertical Marketing
Website Beyond Trust
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
BeyondTrust is currently searching for a Product Marketing Manager to be a part of our Marketing team providing expert coverage for BeyondTrust’s leading portfolio of privileged access management and vulnerability management solutions in industry verticals.
What Will You Do?
The Product Marketing Manager will provide strategic leadership of his/her assigned vertical markets and/or products to meet business objectives, and partner with others in the Marketing organization to own the go-to-market strategy within defined industry verticals including US Federal. The position performs a key role in bringing new products to market, driving competitive sales and channel programs, delivering vertical content for campaigns and training, and other defined objectives that drive revenue growth, market leadership and awareness. The position reports to the Senior Director of Product Marketing and provides excellent opportunity for visibility and growth.
- Develop and drive the go-to-market strategy for specific industry verticals such as US Federal.
- Work with customers and partners to understand current and emerging needs and translate into compelling marketing messages that align with buying criteria.
- Define, manage and evolve differentiated competitive messaging and market positions for assigned products, solutions and markets.
- Deliver content to assist with development and execution of marketing campaigns and demand generation activities to maximize growth.
- Act as a spokesperson to effectively represent assigned products, markets and strategies to customers, partners, analysts and media through public speaking, social media, written and other communications.
- Analyze sales and channel pipelines and drive revenue and other improvements for specified objectives.
- Analyze marketing influence on attainment of product revenue goals and manage marketing budget for assigned products.
- Analyze market dynamics and competitive landscape that affect product demand and direction.
What is required?
- Experience with industry marketing, US Federal specifically.
- 8+ years in technology product marketing, product management or presales.
- BA/BS degree.
- Travel requirement is approximately 25%.
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- Demonstrated ability to learn new and complex technologies so that concepts can be communicated at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with market sizing, segmentation and competitive intelligence.
- Experience working with customers to understand requirements, position solutions and develop differentiated offerings and GTM plans.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent track record of performance against goals.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.