Full Stack Developer
Website Bit Zesty
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in London, United Kingdom 🗺
About Bit Zesty
We are an innovation agency specialising in making digital experiences that create real value for users and organisations. We make digital products for clients across a variety of industries – including startups, large enterprises, charities and government bodies – as well as building and maintaining our own SaaS products. We like to do work that has a positive impact on society and most of our projects have social good aspect to them.
We believe in creating a workplace where employees are given the opportunity to grow and better themselves, have their opinions heard, socialise with colleagues and genuinely enjoy the work they do every day. Our whole team is committed to working together to achieve industry-leading results.
Being a Frontend Developer at Bit Zesty
As a Frontend Developer at Bit Zesty you will be working alongside the product management, UX and development design teams to make the products we build rock-solid and scalable.
It is the perfect opportunity for someone who is experienced in creating dynamic web applications and passionate about clean code and is looking for a long term contract.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable HTML/CSS/JS
- Integrate into Ruby on Rails applications
- Take wireframes/mockups and user stories and build systems that meet the requirements
- Create user-friendly web app interfaces by working closely with UX designers
- Work with other team members to ensure we are building the right product
- Participate in code reviews
- Pair-program with other developers or discuss possible technical architectures
- Contribute to creating a culture of writing excellent software
What we are looking for
- 3+ years experience developing applications
- Expert in HTML, CSS & JS
- Passion for good user experience
- Passion for technology
- Superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Ideally experience with Vue.JS/React/EmberJs or AngularJs
What we offer
- A friendly, open-minded and collaborative team working closely with the CTO
- Autonomy, we don’t micromanage our teams
- Challenging environment – you will be working on complex projects
- Day rate dependent on experience