Content & Community Manager
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
(justbizzit.com) Over at Bizzit, we simply help your business make better business decisions!
- First, approved teams input reviews on Bizzit, generating 50+ Enterprise B2B and company data-points.
- Second, Bizzit displays data on what it is like *to work with* functions of (U.S.) companies.
We call this… Data-Reviews!
Bizzits Review-App generates *relevant* B2B and Company insight, to that same crowd that’s reviewing! Truly a ‘give-to-get’ model, displayed via our subscription-based web application.
B2Bers can include many roles from Consulting, Sales, Marketing, to the roles in and around those functions. This also includes any purchasing or decision-making roles as well.
For the companies, and after submitting a company claim request to claim your company page, all subscribed companies will have access to how the individual functions at their company are rated, compared, and perceived; by their prospectors, partners, customers, and more. Stay tuned for a special promotion for all companies that both claim their company page and subscribe to the web app in 2019 (terms and conditions apply).
Where Glassdoor, Trip Advisor, Amazon Reviews & Yelp revolutionized the review sector for consumers, Bizzit is pioneering a new review category, one that’s focused on providing SMB & Enterprise value. Ultimately bringing clarity & accountability to the thousands of business interactions that, prior to Bizzit, went undocumented.
This is a remote position that reports directly to the CEO.
Please write a short note on how you specifically see a fit with your background and Bizzit.
- B2B Social Media Experience
- B2B Community Growth
- Product Marketing understanding
- Basic sales process understanding
OTE – $40k-60k
- 2+ years of experience with owning content and running multiple B2B Social Media accounts. 5+ years of marketing (using marketing broadly) experience.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills – there is a heavy amount of content writing and presenting ideas in this role.
- B2B Blog and content associated with this role.
- Please share social media profiles you’ve worked on if of interest and any immediate ideas you may have for Bizzit.
- Your background includes working in any sales and marketing capacity at a SaaS company. Specifically in data or reports.
- You have experience with product marketing at both startups and large software businesses.
- You are experienced in various aspects of Community growth, from online, events, company communities, in-person events, and more.
- You have organized or been a key part in organizing/marketing for community events.
Company references will be checked. Feel free to reach out with any questions!
Bizzit is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Social Media Marketing, Community Management, Sales and Marketing, Content Marketing, Blog Marketing, Meetup Organizer
$45k – $65k
0.001% – 0.002%