Director of Marketing
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
This is a remote position that reports directly to the CEO.
Please write a short note on how you specifically see a fit with your background and Bizzit.
- Comfortable with aggressive goals
- Owning the Marketing Budget
- Product Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Growth Marketing
- Sales and Marketing alignment
The top prerequisite is a proven track record in Marketing/Growth & someone that prides themselves on the continued importance of sales/marketing alignment, from SDR up.
Software & product marketing/growth experience of 5+ years is a requirement and a bonus if your background includes working in highly competitive SaaS industries, with both large marketing departments and early-stage (>10 employees/first marketing hire) at a startup.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills – there is a heavy amount of content writing and presenting ideas in this role.
- Create high-quality product content (e.g. sales enablement collateral, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, forum responses, sharable content) to articulate the benefits of Bizzits products to the world.
Company references will be checked. Feel free to reach out with any questions!
Bizzit is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.