Customer Service Representative
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Part-time and full-time work from home opportunities available
Customer Support is the heart and soul of our business. We’re on the search for exceptional representatives with a passion for helping people and solving challenging problems. Our team is continuing to grow, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
If you have a desire to help others, an interest in technology, and a passion to make the customer support experience a bit more human, this could be the right opportunity for you!
The Blueleaf mission is to make financial advice available to everyone, not just the wealthy. We work with the very best financial advisory firms to help make it profitable to deliver extraordinary service to a substantially broader audience. Clients win by getting better service. Advisors win by growing their businesses.
Blueleaf is looking for smart, high-energy customer support representatives to join our growing support team.
- As a customer support representative, you’ll help our customers get the most from their Blueleaf experience.
- In this customer facing role, you’ll become an expert in the Blueleaf platform and teach financial advisors how to get the most from it.
- You’ll also be a problem solver and a key first responder when our customers face bumps in the road.
- Our business is growing rapidly, adding millions of dollars to our platform every day and we need to ensure that we’re delivering the very best possible experience.
- Both full and part-time roles are available within our remote-first work culture.
- If you’re interested in a part-time role you should be available to work 10-15 hours per week.
- Remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
- College graduate
- You are a bright, high-energy, detail-oriented person
- You have fantastic written and verbal communication skills as well as great problem-solving instincts
- Comfortable with technology and able to learn new systems within a short time
- Major in finance or business preferred
- You have an interest in or knowledge of the financial advisory business, prior experience a plus but not required.
- Prior experience supporting a software product preferred.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
To Apply: Send us your resume with a short introduction telling us the accomplishment that you’re most proud of. (And anything else you think we should know.)
We are a profitable, seed funded startup backed by investors who funded Mint.com, Dropbox, Bank Simple, and Betterment. Currently, we process over $55 Billion every day.
(No recruiters please. Direct inquiries only)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.