SEO Specialist & Content Manager
Website Born Again Media
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🗺 Anywhere in Central or South America 🗺
About Our Company
Born Again Media is a performance marketing company dedicated to developing quality websites that achieve high organic traffic and consistent revenue growth.
Our main focus is delivering high-quality content, A/B testing, and using other tools that help generate optimal leads and increased conversion rates. Our SEO and CRO specialists analyze data, markets and competitors to create and implement effective online marketing strategies. Our operations are largely supported by our incredible teams of copywriters, programmers, and human resources.
Our portfolio consists of over 30 owned websites and is steadily growing. This means we work for ourselves, not clients. This allows for the freedom and flexibility of our remote work policy.
At Born Again Media we believe in a positive workplace where growth, empowerment, and improvement are our goals. Our vision is to become the number one provider of leads in any market we enter.
In a world full of websites with misleading content, our mission is to create honest content that we can be proud of.
Join Our Amazing Team
We have an incredible team located in several parts of the world. Our biggest team is located in Colombia, but we are looking to expand our borders. Our most valuable assets at BAM are our rock stars, and we would like to keep bringing the absolute best to our team.
We are looking for talented individuals who live in Central or South America.
As a remote company, Born Again Media cannot sponsor any type of visas.
Want to read how awesome we are? Check our Glassdoor Page
What We Offer
- Work from your own house (or preferred coworking space)
- Full-time position with flexible hours: manage your own time
- Competitive salary package
- Payments every 2 weeks (with a total of 26 payments per year!)
- Zero work on the weekends + rest on local holidays
- Education Allowance
- Fitness Allowance
- A yearly company retreat (all expenses paid)
- Home office allowance
- Coworking space allowance
- And more!
About The Position
The SEO Specialist & Content Manager will be involved in the day-to-day content operations across our portfolio of sites. They will work with existing content on our websites, in addition to developing strategies for new content.
We’re looking for a rock star, someone with:
- 2+ years working with SEO and Digital Marketing.
- We are looking for senior and junior profiles.
- Please apply whether you have 2 years of experience or 6 years of experience (or somewhere in-between). We have a place for you!
- VERY strong written English skills (Native, or bilingual, 95%-100% proficiency)
- Very good spoken English.
- Knowledge of Google services, including Search Console (Webmaster Tools), and Google Analytics.
- Experience in WordPress.
- Experience writing and editing content in English.
- Very responsible and consistent when working remotely.
- Concise, clear, and confident communication skills.
- Knowledge of technical SEO analysis, site analysis, and reporting.
Bonus Skills (Desired, but not necessary)
- Experience with tools of the trade (MOZ, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Experience monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards to audit, develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Experience using Google services, including Search Console (Webmaster Tools), and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms. We need you to be someone who stays current on the latest industry trends, best practices, and search algorithm updates.
Daily Tasks and Duties
- Implement and maintain SEO strategies such as SEO copywriting and keyword research.
- Ongoing SEO analysis and monitoring of our pages and our competitors.
- Creating SEO Page Titles and Meta Descriptions.
- Make sure the content has proper spelling, grammar, and the overall content flow is appropriate.
- Adding new sentences/paragraphs to enhance the content.
- Adding appropriate headers and subheaders to the content.
- Adding images.
- Adding links: internal and external.
- Making sure the content is SEO and uses keywords appropriately.
- Conducting page and website content audits.
- Research, analyze and create plans to improve the content and rankings on existing pages.
- Creating content plans for content expansion.
- Basic HTML and CSS modifications to format the content.