The ideal candidate for the Business Development Representative position (Games division) at Audiokinetic is a gaming industry audio professional and is responsible for gaining new accounts, increasing sales in current accounts, and overall account management functions for the Wwise series of interactive audio middleware products.This position is located in the West Coast of the United States (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle and reports to the Head Office in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Identify and connect with key prospects in the gaming, AR/VR/MR, LBE space
- Establish new business and maintain customer relationships
- Develop new accounts
- Analyze new business opportunities
- Collaborate in defining sales strategies, market analysis and marketing plan.
- Develop proposals for business opportunities and respond to proposal requests.
- Understand the customer and their needs, and effectively work with engineering team to offer insight and intelligence with respect to customer demands
- Develop sales proposals, presentations and demo the Wwise series of interactive audio products
- Work well with a variety of different personalities and operate with sophisticated diplomacy
- Represent Audiokinetic at key game shows and events
- Five or more years of business development experience in selling audio/gaming technology and building and developing brands in gaming audio technology
- Strong audio background/Sound Design/Audio content creation experience
- Proven track record and contact network in games industry
- High degree of motivation and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to anticipate how market and competitive factors could influence the selling of company products and services
- Extensive travel (national and international) is required as necessary
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation
- Perfect written and spoken English (other languages are an asset)
Become a part of an amazing team that creates innovative audio technology for the interactive media and gaming industries!