Website Karat, Inc.
Who is Karat?
Karat is the world’s leader in conducting first-round technical interviews. Our network of experienced interview engineers have conducted over 20,000 technical interviews on behalf of clients including Indeed, Pinterest, Intuit, and MuleSoft. We continuously analyze our interview data to get smarter and more predictive with every interview we conduct. As a result, our clients reclaim 60% of engineering hours per hire, accelerate achievement of their hiring goal by 25%, and offer an exceptional experience with 95% of candidates rating their experience as positive.
Our mission is to be the world’s interviewer. We conduct highly predictive interviews for our clients with rigor, humanity and fairness. Karat helps companies hire the engineers they need to create the future and helps ensure that engineers are in jobs that maximize their strengths.
Sales and Business Development at Karat
Karat is looking for a results-oriented, part-time Sales Development/Business Development Representative. We face incredible demand for our service which delivers measurable ROI to top engineering organizations. Our sales model is deeply consultative with a focus on building trusted, long-term partnerships with engineering and recruiting leaders.
As a BDR, you will play an integral part of the Sales team. Responsibilities could include:
- Researching prospective clients and contacts
- Competitive benchmarking & industry intelligence
- Assist Sales team in preparing for account meetings
- Maintaining and updating internal customer relationship management system
- Data entry
- Inspired by our mission at Karat.
- Ready to approach every problem as an entrepreneur with grit, creativity and persistence.
- Proactive and comfortable taking initiative; self-starter
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong communicator (written and oral)
- Strong in both research and analytical ability
- Passionate about sales and business development
- Competent with the Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
This role will likely start part-time, at 10 hours/week, with the ability to work remotely.
Thank you for your interest in Karat!