Regional Sales Manager – Verizon
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Calix is searching for a passionate and highly motivated individual to join the Global Sales team. The Regional Sales Manager for Verizon has the responsibility of formulating sales strategies, product insertion strategies, penetrating customer accounts, leveraging and developing deep and broad relationships across the customer landscape, and growing revenue within in the key accounts. This role will report to the Area Vice President of Sales for Verizon.
The Regional Sales Managers (RSM) is responsible for selling into both new and established Calix customers and partner organizations within Verizon. Prospective Calix RSMs must have a high level of insight into the Network Service Provider marketplace from a business and infrastructure perspective including intimate knowledge of Verizon, their business models, organizations, political landscape, technology plans, key business initiatives and challenges, and competitors. Successful RSMs are rewarded with both opportunity and one of the most aggressive total compensation packages in the industry.
- Build and maintain relationships with Verizon at all levels of the organization, influencer of long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor and influencer.
- Strong knowledge of Verizon and across the overall Tier 1 Market with respect to this space (OLT, ONT, BHRx, SmartHome, Cloud/Analytics, etc..).
- Must have a strong relationship and detailed knowledge of the Planning and Engineering groups and the related key organizations at Verizon – this role will be more focused on Field sales but strong HQ knowledge and relationships will be required as well.
- Must understand account strategy and demonstrated experience building and executing winning sales plans and strategies – specific use and familiarity with Target Account Selling and Strategic Account Planning principles required.
- Creating detailed account and insertion strategies and plans.
- Delivering a best-in-class customer experience for the organization.
- BSEE/BSCS or equivalent technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 7-10 years of Cloud, Software, Hardware and Services solutions selling experience with atleast 5 years specific to selling or servicing a Verizon account.
- Prospects require a sound track record of continuous customer success and results.
- Candidates must be competitive, cooperative, and work well with customers both internal and external.
- 50% travel throughout the region is required.
- Ideal candidate must have previous experience successfully selling and delivering Cloud, Software, Hardware and Services solutions into Verizon or similar experience specific to the Verizon accounts involved in the Calix OLT/ONT and SmartHome businesses.
- Top sales performer and history of exceeding annual sales quota.
- Detailed understanding of the access network and in-home strategies used by Verizon and demonstrated success applying this knowledge to drive business outcomes.
- Strong knowledge of the access market adjacencies including SmartHome, IoT, BHR, Cloud/Analytics and related in-home and in-business emerging technologies and trends.
Equal Employment Opportunity. It is Calix’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Calix employment-related decisions, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, and promotion are based solely on an individual’s qualifications and ability to accomplish assigned job functions and legitimate business needs. Calix does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy and breastfeeding) , age (40 and over), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status (including registered domestic partners), veteran status, physical or mental disability, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other legally protected criteria. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf