Call Center Concierge
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
Be a part of the fastest growing private equity portfolio in the world. Join our rapidly expanding partner network. Support an expanding global network of clients. A key benefit of Crossover is that all our roles are location independent. Live and work anywhere: work from home, a coffee shop or at one of the many co-working spaces Crossover partners can access and collaborate.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a remote Call Center Concierge, you will be expected to speak with customers in a fast-paced, web-based call center. Our concierge agents must have outstanding communication skills, exceptional English, a friendly personality, and reliable high-speed internet.
What is an Online Hiring Event?
A hiring event is a scheduled online event where all our relevant testing relating to a role is conducted on the same day. Submissions received during the event are graded the following week, and successful candidates notified if they have progressed to the next round which is an online interview with a Hiring Manager.
- Computer Sciences Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Call customers to schedule appointments
- Maintain web-based records
- Work in tandem with the concierge team through Skype
- Work an 8 hour shift with a 30 minute break
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a friendly voice and amiable personality
- Make people feel comfortable
- Have assertive communication with customers
- You excel with repetition
- Be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma/GED
- Perfect English – American Accent
- Skype experience
- Excellent phone communication skills
- General computer skills – ability to type, navigate the Internet, and use Skype
- Customer service experience
- Call center experience a plus
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Reliable high-speed Internet
- Computer with microphone
- Quiet setting with little to no background noise to perform calls
Requirements that make you eligible for upward mobility
- Some college, college in progress, or a college degree
- Fluency in Spanish or a second language
- carreer growth opportunities
What You’ll Learn
- You will develop your communication skills while interacting with customers and clients every day.
- You will learn to multi-task as you may find yourself immersed in various tasks on a typical day from calling customers to keep records and appointments.
- You will be exposed to new technologies used by top companies in the world.