Digital Marketing AssociateApply Now
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
A few things that make us unique as a company
- We’re a distributed team with contributors from San Francisco, Seattle, London, Warsaw, and elsewhere. Never has meeting your coworkers been this much fun!
- Our core technology was developed by a team of 3 Stanford engineers, with help from one of the world’s leading predictive analytics experts
- We believe a healthy employee is a productive one, and that means taking time away from the computer to cultivate other interests, which for us range from rock climbing to organic farming to game design.
- Founded by an experienced entrepreneur who has worked at 7 startups in 3 countries, including one $200M+ exit
- We reward great work with “thank you” gifts that have included a Kindle, speakers, a trip to Paris, an espresso machine, and sailing trips
- A supportive company culture focused on helping each other become better at what we do, both informally (celebrating successes, pooling expertise, sharing good reads, etc) and formally (6-week paid training period, mentoring & feedback from experienced marketers, budget for continuing education)
As our new Digital Marketing Associate, you’ll join a distributed team of marketing consultants helping our startup and small business clients grow their business by devising, producing, optimizing, and promoting engaging and informative content.
It’s a varied role which may entail brainstorming with a freelance writer on Monday, pitching journalists on Tuesday, and logging in to WordPress to optimize a client’s site on Wednesday. Along the way you’ll be honing a variety of online marketing skills including social media, blogging, SEO, PR, and content marketing.
This is a flex-time (20-40 hours/ week preferred) remote work position paying $16-$22/hr plus performance bonuses (top performers earn almost double), with potential to turn into a full-time position with full benefits if things go well.
- 1-5 years professional work experience
- Exceptional persuasive-writing ability
- Citizen Web: you have a strong affinity for internet culture, spend time contributing and sharing online, and may even have dabbled in WordPress, HTML, web design, or coding.
- Startup compatibility: you’re comfortable with changing roles, blistering speed, and figuring it out as you go along
- Passion for helping small businesses succeed
- Self-disciplined: comfortable structuring your own tasks and time
- Virtually extraverted: it’s OK if you’re shy at parties, but on the internet you’re not afraid to speak up, always remembering that there’s a real person on the other side of your monitor