Website Cardinal Financial
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Who We Are
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we’re able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization—Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies—everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need
Cardinal Financial is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator. The Recruiting Coordinator will assume primary responsibility and facilitation of the onboarding process as it pertains to new hires. Within this role, high collaboration with various stakeholders, hiring managers and Recruiters will be required. A strong understanding of compensation and technical aptitude, using various tools such as Microsoft Word/Google Sheets, our applicant system, and more will be required to draft offer letters in high volume capacity. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining HRIS, ATS, and background databases to reflect real-time data.
What You Will Do
- Partner closely with line of business managers to create, modify and coordinate complex offers of employment for Production Division within tight timeframes.
- Maintain candidate information in Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) and Asana (Project Management Software).
- Open and maintain Requisitions as needed following company protocol and approval process.
- On-board all candidates with fully executed/accepted offers to Active Employee in ATS and various other onboarding touch points.
- Partner closely with all matrix management leaders in the organizational structure, typically on projects.
- Maintain ATS templates, documents, tasks, assignments, etc.
- Ensure all new hire tasks and documentation are completed in a timely manner based on due date (including internal tasks).
- Act as an informational guide to all new hires onboarding related processes.
- Support Line of Business Manager and Human Resources teammates with various tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Need
- 1-2 years working as a recruiting coordinator in a fast-growing company is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Taleo Business Edition a plus.
- Mortgage Compliance experience a plus (Retail Mortgage).
- Experience with Asana a plus.
- Positive and service-oriented attitude.
- You have superb attention to detail and a process approach to execution.
- Extremely focused on superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Sheets, Google Apps experience.
- Excellent telephone, communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well with a team environment and take constructive criticism, coaching and feedback on a consistent basis.
- Ability to forage and maintain excellent working relationships with all members of the Cardinal Financial Team.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage a large volume of tasks while providing excellent customer service and attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise discretion on sensitive or confidential matters.
What We Offer
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader – we are aiming for the top!
- Highly engineered proprietary technology that is revolutionizing the mortgage industry.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including – Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance and much more.
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.