Technical Support Specialist – Growing SaaS Business
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
As a technical support specialist, problem-solving, clear-communication, and tech savviness are your strongest traits! You will be the voice of CartStack’s support channel (email, chat, & phone) in your quest to WOW customers by exceeding their expectations 🙂
Responsibilities you will own
- Respond to and resolve customer questions via livechat and email (and every once in awhile, phone).
- Pro-actively helping new trialers get onboarded with their new accounts.
- Assist in developing first-class content for our help docs website.
- Review existing customer accounts for any issues or possible account optimizations.
- Reach out to customers about referrals and testimonials.
- Come up with and execute random acts of kindness for our customers.
This is a contract to full-time hire position. We would like you to start out with a 90 day contact and if we are a good fit for each other, we’ll move into a W2 position + benefits (for US based employees).
- You must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, empathetic, and passionate about about helping people.
- You love to solve complex, technical issues.
- 1 + years of customer support experience (Bonus if it’s for a SaaS company!).
- Experience working in a remote environment.
- College educated.
- Fantastic writer and communicator.
- Access to high-speed internet.
- Remote work and flexible schedule (save a couple thousand dollars a year in commuting costs and 100+ hrs each year).
- We genuinely care about our employees/contractors and their happiness in their every day work.
- Chance to step in and have a big impact on a growing SaaS company.
- A fun, relaxed company culture (Skype happy hours every month!).
- Annual team trip where we meet in person for work and fun!
- We focus on learning and personal/career growth ($100/mo budget for learning / books / courses).
- Competitive compensation (w/ opportunity for growth related bonuses).
- When (and if) you transition to a full-time employee you would receive health and dental insurance + some other perks.
So, sound like an awesome fit for you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!