Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
This company has decided to open up this opportunity to the public and wishes to remain anonymous during the hiring period. If your application is taken to part two, the company will reach to you and disclose more details. Don’t worry, there are real people (not a resume scanner) reviewing candidates and they are looking forward to seeing your application.
- 💼 Be the CEO 💼
- 💡 Senior Level 💡
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
- 🗺 Anywhere in the United States🗺
A marketing agency is looking for a new CEO. The current CEO is moving to another position and the company wishes to remain anonymous during this time. You will develop business strategies, empower the team to execute them, and build relationships with clients and partners. This position is for candidates who have a proven track record and management experience. This is a full-time, flexible position that pays $120k a year and is for candidates who are based in the U.S.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer to join our team!
Our company is a completely remote and highly organised marketing agency with 27 employees. You get to work in a structured and well-developed environment from the comfort of your home. We specialize in email marketing and we help eCommerce brands sell their products and increase revenues.
Our corporate statements:
- Vision – To help companies everywhere maximise their customer lifetime value
- Mission – To develop a world-class team of digital marketers to help eCommerce companies drive more revenue, referrals and repeat business
- Mantra – Email marketing for repeat eCommerce sales
About the role
We are looking for a candidate to fill the position of CEO. You will be working remotely as a contractor to our company.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 40h/week flexible. The company’s official working hours are 7:00 — 15:00 EST (Monday to Friday).
There will be a transition period of up to 6 months so that we can transfer all knowledge from our current CEO.
As the CEO, you will be responsible for the supervision of the overall business strategy and success.
Your role will be crucial to the success of our company, as you will be giving all the strategic directions to the team across the whole company.
We want our CEO to be a motivator and a great leader. We also need you to be able to see the big picture and think out of the box.
You will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans
- Ensure strategy alignment with objectives
- Lead with an example and motivate subordinates
- Encourage employee engagement
- Train a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies
- Ensure the company’s complicity with legal and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports
- Give advice for improvement and suggestions for solutions
- Build trusted relations with key partners and clients
- Maintain contact and report to the shareholder
- Train, motivate and lead others
- Analyze problematic situations and suggest solutions
- Keep abreast of the markets and industry trends
- 4+ years of management experience
- MA in business administration or similar relevant field
- Experience building relationships and collaborative partnerships
- Experience in developing, planning and implementing successful strategies
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance, finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with various business functions such as marketing, sales, finance, HR, etc
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
Benefits and Perks
- This is a Full-time position (as an independent contractor)
- Salary: $120,000.00/year
- A probation period of 3 months
- Day off program with 33 days per year