Business Development AssistantApply Now
Website China Ecom Boost
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or the Americas 🗺
The owner of China Ecom Boost and MMA Talent China, Matt, is looking for the right person to work directly with him and help expand the companies. This sales and administration-based position could be part-time, full-time or something in between. This isn’t a very technical role but it does require strong communication, professionalism, and some passion. It is a great job for someone who is interested in business internationally, with the opportunity to grow into an apprentice/right-hand!
About the Company
About the Job
This is more than just an administrative role – you’ll be expected to have your finger on the pulse when it comes to customers and business opportunities at all times. This means looking at active opportunities, determining the quality of the leads and making sure that customers are smoothly pushed through the sales funnel.
- Managing emails across a handful of Gmail accounts
- Managing calendars and setting meetings for the founder, Matt, and the lead sales reps
- Sweeping Linkedin daily
- Sweeping cold email campaigns daily
- Using the templated replies and emails to move projects along
- Simple cold phone outreach (this will follow a basic template and you will just doing basic appointment setting)
- Following up on proposals
- Organizing leads
- Working on Asana
- Assigning leads to part-time sales reps and managing them to make sure things are progressing
This role would also involve moving data between the various software that China Ecom Boost and MMA Talent China works with. This includes:
- Automated software for Linkedin
- CRM for Linkedin called Octopus.
- Copper as a CRM
- Zoom for meetings
- Mailshake as a cold email service
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
The ideal candidate can follow a step-by-step process tightly. The business has an established workflow process and they are looking for someone who can follow this process and knock tasks off a list effectively.
They must have strong attention to detail and be familiar with the software that the company uses and CRMs. They don’t need to be a rock-star sales person right away. They just need to be able to learn and not be afraid to ask questions.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about organization, can follow processes, and can suggest improvements. You will need to be capable and ok with living in spreadsheets and the CRM. Most importantly, you must be able to follow the operations that the company uses.