Website The Work From Anywhere Accelerator
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💥Work for a DCer💥
(Part-Time 10 hours/week to start with opportunity for more hours. This position will be an independent contractor position and you can work from anywhere)
I’m looking for someone who is smart, organized, and trustworthy to be my executive virtual assistant. Bluntly, I’m looking for a perfectionist who is extraordinarily detail-oriented.
You will be helping to grow ChristianMartin.Org which exists to help world travelers and freedom lovers ditch the 9-5 and make a living from anywhere in the world on their own schedule. We teach our students how to get paid by local businesses to help the business generate more leads and customers using digital marketing and Facebook advertising
Our goal is to help 1,000 people become location independent by teaching them skills to help others.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is not an entry-level assistant position. You MUST have at least 2+ years experience as a Virtual Executive Assistant for an executive or online business owner.
- This is a fast-paced, extremely detail-oriented role. You’ll handle my business and personal details, including travel, scheduling, and coordination with my team. While I am looking for professionalism, I am also looking for someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and will enjoy their job.
- I hold people close to me to very high standards. I’m looking for someone with extreme attention to detail who enjoys setting up systems, finding the best travel arrangements, and is fun to work with. If you’re looking for a traditional role with 9-5 hours, this is NOT the role for you.
- If you have extensive experience managing an executive or business owner’s calendar, travel, and personal affairs, this position will be very challenging and extremely rewarding.
- This is a part time role. It’s also remote, so you can work anywhere in the United States or around the world. We communicate via email, chat, and phone.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Book all travel arrangements, including lodging, transportation, and activities, both within the United States and internationally.
- Manage public and private Facebook group including scheduling weekly posts, moderating comments and new member approvals.
- Proofread and copy edit blog posts, upload to wordpress, add featured image, schedule distribution on FB etc…
- Upload YouTube videos, apply correct tags, create a thumbnail image, and distribute the video across platforms.
- Answer customer support chat and emails in Help Scout.
- Create customer support database with answers to FAQ.
- Edit and upload Podcasts.
- Schedule posts in IG, Facebook etc…
- Reach out to potential partners.
- Communicate with subcontractors, review work, request changes, implement new graphics on website etc…
- Send flowers to my girlfriend.
- Serve as point person for both internal and external stakeholders at www.christianmartin.org while acting as gatekeeper in a professional manner.
- Assist with the creation/review of business documents, contracts.
- Research new marketing strategies, business models, content etc… vet new subcontractors.
- Learn and test new software.
- Create and document standard operating procedures around common tasks.
- Track and maintain updated records on ongoing plagiarism cases and report to Google.
- Handle personal details such as shopping, ordering gifts, scheduling personal appointments, reminding me of birthdays and maintaining household items.
- Research product purchases, travel destinations, buy me clothes, have protein powder sent to my destination, find me a personal trainer, schedule me a massage, book a dentist appt etc… This position is not just to manage the business but my personal life as well. If that’s weird to you this may not be the best role for you.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring they are relayed or handled at the appropriate time, in the necessary order and in the correct manner.
- High level of experience with Google Apps.
- Knowledge of WordPress and Trello (WordPress Required).
- Knowledge of Help Scout, Active Campaign and Clickfunnels helps but is not required.
- Ability to quickly learn new software application.
- Capability to set up new systems and processes in order to streamline business and personal functions.
- Ability to take a repeated ongoing task and create a system around it.
- Ability to solve tasks with minimal or no guidance.
- Ability to work under pressure and quickly and efficiently problem solve, all while with frequent interruptions.
Education and Experience
- At least 2+ years experience as an Executive Assistant for a C-level executive or online business owner.
- Ability to handle customer support requests with tact.
- Exceptional ability to communicate progress on multiple projects.
- Must be highly organized and efficient.
- Trustworthy with strong personal integrity.
- Forward-thinker who can proactively handle circumstances and situations to head off any crisis situations.
- Experience managing an executive calendar.
- Must be flexible with schedule. I travel often and my time zone changes.
- Top-notch communication via email and phone, external and internal.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks.
- Perfectionist, super attention to detail.
- Since this is a virtual position, must be a self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Willingness to get on the phone with a customer occasionally .
- Must be comfortable developing and working in a virtual relationship, and having limited amount of face-time.