Church Success Account Manager
Website Ministry Brands
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
At Kindrid, you’ll learn that generosity has the power to change the world around us, and you’ll play a large role in placing that power in millions of hands across the country. We build innovative products to unleash generosity through the local church. Why? Because when churches thrive so do communities. Kindrid built The Church’s Giving Platform — a text, in-app, and online giving solution designed to engage new givers. Thousands of leaders leverage this platform to equip their people to give and to engage with the visions of their churches. Historically, most people in church don’t give and recently, even those who want to give are unable to do so. By building and equipping a network of churches to increase giving, decrease costs, and realize their visions, we’re defining the future of generosity in this country. We’re looking for a passionate and uniquely skilled individual to dramatically increase this impact and help us make the church known for generosity.
- The Church Success Account Manager is responsible for ensuring every Kindrid church is successfully engaged at a mission, vision, and product level.
- You will build relationships with each Kindrid church, equipping them to achieve their goals and use Kindrid as a total giving solution.
- You will direct churches to product features, resources, and learning opportunities they need to be highly engaged users.
- You will play a crucial role helping churches leverage the power of Give.Church to impact their communities and support Kindrid’s business objectives.
- The Church Success Account Manager is responsible for executing and improving engagement communication strategies, along with contributing to engagement strategy.
- You will report to Kacie Frazier, Church Success Lead.
- Act as the church’s point of contact for all account and product implementation conversations.
- Work closely with the sales and support teams to reduce client churn.
- Ensure implementation of Give.Church as a complete giving resource.
- Ensure product updates are successfully communicated.
- Ensure that engagement and onboarding communication is designed to help churches leverage the power of Give.Church to impact their communities and support Kindrid’s business objectives.
- Implement and improve onboarding and engagement strategies for customers that have already completed the sales process.
- Work with Church Success and Marketing Teams to develop new resources and document customer testimonials.
- Celebrate success with churches, collect testimonials, and ask for references.
- Contribute to Kindrid’s vision and mission by encouraging product utilization and promotion.
- Use HubSpot to document church data and feature requests.
- Based on interaction with churches, ideate, develop, and execute on new opportunities to better serve churches.
Experience & Abilities
- Passion for the local Church and generosity.
- Excellent communicator and implementer.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and utilize data to make improvements.
- Takes initiative and can function autonomously if necessary.
- Experience in SaaS companies is a bonus.
- Experience in churches and church technology is a bonus.
- Compensation will be based on experience and cost of living. All Kindrid full-time employees receive full health benefits.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This position requires travel domestically.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Workweek / hours of work
- Standard workweek is Monday – Friday. Minimum of 40 hours per week.