Senior Technical Recruiter
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
The Citrix Talent Acquisition Team has an immediate need in for a Technical Recruiter who will support business areas such as Technical Support, Customer Support, Consulting, and Software Development-Analysis. The person will interface and provide recruiting support and consultation to hiring managers and help drive recruiting sourcing strategy. This position will drive specialized sourcing strategies to address unique needs for direct, passive, and diverse sourcing pipeline development.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to join an innovative and dynamic Talent Acquisition team that utilizes best practices in recruitment technology and techniques. The position will report to a Recruiting Manager and work with an incredible team of geographically dispersed Recruiters. The Recruiter will be asked to fill the following types of roles:
- Technical Consultants
- SW Engineers for Dev/Analysis
- Enterprise Support Account Managers
- Technical Relationship Managers
- Technical Support Engineers
- Escalation Engineers
- Other Various Technical Profiles
The Recruiter is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting of best in class talent for Citrix. This includes the activities of sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing, selecting, and hiring while learning recruitment techniques and best practices. The recruiter should expect to be able to source directly on positions without supplemental assistance from others.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of agency or corporate technical recruiting experience required.
- Agency full desk exposure and account management is a huge plus.
- Technical Consulting Practice, IT, and Tech Support recruiting is required.
- Engineering, Product. or Sales recruiting experience is a plus.
- Experience developing and executing technical candidate generation strategies with high quality candidates.
- Demonstrated experience with innovative sourcing tools.
- Ability to source without paid sourcing tools including strong Boolean search capabilities.
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- High level of written and verbal communication in both Spanish and English.
- Outstanding consultative recruiting approach that allows for excellent positive partnerships with hiring managers versus just being an order taker of job requirements.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.