Website AMZ Pathfinder
Hello Remote Client Account Manager!
We’re ramping up our business so we’ve decided to take the next step towards growing our team! We’re looking for a full-time multi-talented client account manager that wants to join a fun, open-minded and rapidly growing company. You’ll be the primary contact for clients, and over time, will begin to manage other specialists on the team as the head of operations.
- 1) Organization: This is a remote position, and we don’t believe in micro-management. Therefore, you must excel at managing your own time, delegating, and monitoring work to others. You must be able to differentiate between when you are responsible for the work and when you are accountable for the work getting completed.
- 2) Communication: You must be skilled at developing rapport with your team members and communicating effectively with them about projects, deadlines and responsibilities. You must be an active listener, and engage with our clients in a professional, timely and respectful (yet also fun) way.
- 3) Accountability: Our clients rely on us to be their trusted advisor and help meet their goals. The team relies on each other to get their own work done. “Doing what you say you’ll do” is paramount.
- 4) Management Skills: The account manager will not only manage client accounts on Amazon, they will manage team members that support each account. An effective manager will bring out the best in their team; coaching, empowering and delegating tasks so that each member feels invested in their work and dedicated to professional growth.
- 5) Creativity: This is a role for someone who likes building systems and using their creativity to come up with their own ideas. You will have freedom to discover ways to deliver on our promise to clients while providing them with an excellent “user experience.”
- 6) Customer Support: You must have experience in managing and talking to clients and keeping them satisfied with our services.
- 7) Work during business hours in North/South American or Western EU time zones: The majority of our clients are based in Europe and North America. You must be willing to work during U.S. or European business hours so that you can easily connect with our clients.
- 1) Amazon Seller Central experience
- 2) Online marketing specifically PPC Advertising
- Serve as a liaison between clients who are communicating their account objectives and PPC Account Managers who are doing the work to make their goals a reality.
- Prepare for and carry out biweekly or monthly calls with clients. This includes account analysis, report preparation and communication with PPC Account Managers.
- Analyze the performance of clients advertising efforts and explain to them what we’re doing to achieve this result and why (trainable responsibility).
- Regular contact with Amazon account reps who are attached to some client accounts.
- 1-on-1 scheduled calls with each PPC Account Manager for strategic and tactical review of execution of work against account objectives.
- Hold operations PPC Account managers accountable for follow through on previously communicated client account objectives.
- Maintain current information in each Account Update sheet in Slack.
- Coordinate with PPC Account Managers to keep SOP documents current and useful.
- Generate creative ideas for internal process improvement where room exists to simplify our work.
- Maintain organizational structure of team Google Drive.
- Stay up-to-date with new marketing trends in the Amazon Advertising world.
We take our team very seriously here and only want to hire somebody that fits in with our company culture. Please apply if you are…
- Client Outcome Oriented: In all things we do, we should first consider what the result will be for the client.
- Committed to continuous improvement: Our team members are always searching for ways to improve, both personally and professionally. Remaining stagnant is not an option
- Rigorous: At AMZ Pathfinder, we are meticulous and thorough in everything we do.There’s no point in doing something poorly. No matter how long it takes, we work until we’ve created something we’re proud of.
- Honest: Open communication is crucial. We deliver honest and helpful feedback to each other to close gaps and keep them from turning into canyons.
- Accountable: We own the decisions we make and the actions we take, and understand that we can be held accountable for them.