Executive Assistant to the CEO
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We are a ~30 person remote team that is profitable and building a product our customers love.
We are searching for the ultimate Executive Assistant to support our CEO, Steli Efti. 🚀Someone that is happy to jive with an ever-changing schedule and can operate well in a high-stress environment. You should have experience as an assistant and working remotely. It’s also crucial that you’re comfortable navigating a global platform (he travels often) and know how to anticipate the needs of a business executive.
This position is entirely remote; 90% proactive/10 % reactive. Must be available in the East Coast US, UK or Europe time zone.
- Scheduling and managing a highly active calendar.
- Managing all aspects of professional (and some personal) travel (i.e. bookings, expenses, agendas, meet-ups, dinners).
- Creating agendas for business meetings, taking notes and following up on action items.
- Managing social media accounts.
- Assisting in recruiting efforts.
- Researching and supporting all business matters.
- Coordinating with marketing team and supporting company-wide projects Corresponding with clients and gatekeeping Arranging conference talks, podcast, interviews.
- Experience as an assistant or role with similar responsibilities.
- Experience working on a global platform.
- Mac User; proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent command of the English language; written and verbal.
- Startup experience.
- Insanely trustworthy.
- Resourceful and tech savvy.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Interested in startups and entrepreneurship.
- Comfortable in a versatile and multitasking role.
- Excellent at time management and prioritization.
Why work with us..?
- Latest team retreat in Lisbon.
- Our story and fabulous team.
- Stellar reviews on Glassdoor.
- Get To Know Us (more details about our PTO, benefits, mission, values, etc.).
- Work remotely and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- 2x week-long team retreats annually.
- Above market salary.
- Excellent medical & dental coverage, including 99% paid premiums and HSA (**US residents).
- Matching 401k (**US residents).