Inbound Account Executive – Central/East Coast North America
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
At Close.io, we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We’re a ~30 person distributed team, profitable, and building a product our customers love.
We are hiring 2 full-time Inbound Account Executives to help us build the most efficient inbound sales funnel in SaaS.
Team Revenue is made up of three teams: Sales, Success, and Support. You’d be reporting to the Sales Manager.
As an Inbound Account Executive you’d be responsible for qualifying and closing inbound 14-day free trial signups into successful Close.io customers. Ideally, we’re looking for an Inbound Account Executive that wants to continue their pursuit of mastering the art of asking powerful sales questions.
- Physically based in North America, with a strong preference for EDT and CDT time zones.
- 1-2 years experience selling a SaaS product to small businesses as an AE or BDR/SDR.
- Experience with inbound sales.
- You have a friendly, but strong demeanor.
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Calling inbound leads that have signed up for a 14-day free trial or requested a meeting.
- Answering incoming sales & email inquiries from prospects.
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs.
- Converting qualified prospects into successful Close.io customers.
Who you’ll be working with
- Steli Efti (CEO).
- Nick Persico (Director of Revenue).
- Liz Stephany (Senior Customer Success Manager).
- Kate Collins (Customer Support Manager).
Why work with us?
- Latest team retreat in Lisbon.
- Our story and fantastic team.
- Stellar reviews on Glassdoor.
- Get To Know Us (more details about our PTO, benefits, mission, values, etc.).
- Work remotely and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- 2x week-long team retreats annually.
- Above market salary.
- Excellent medical & dental coverage, including 99% paid premiums and HSA (**US residents).
- Matching 401k (**US residents).