Growth Marketing Manager
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for accelerating the development and delivery of the software that fuels their business.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with approaching 400 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software – one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission-critical new business system in the modern enterprise.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 by FOSS veterans from JBoss and RedHat and became the home of Enterprise Jenkins when they joined forces with Kohsuke Kawaguchi, CloudBees’ CTO today and the inventor of Jenkins. Jenkins is the world’s most widely deployed, flexible and capable CI/CD software platform, with 1,700,000 known installations and a vibrant developer ecosystem of over 1,400 plugins.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Growth Marketing, the ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing professional with a proven track record driving and accelerating growth initiatives through marketing driven lead generation efforts: SEO/SEM, Paid and Organic Social Media, Content Marketing, Display, Website and Email. This high velocity role will have the responsibility of integrating into service led environment while engaging with Product, Creative, Sales, Data Science Team and Customer Success to better understand prospect and customer behaviors, needs, and expanding on data analysis that will drive new opportunities.
This role will be responsible for executing and optimizing various marketing campaigns (existing and new), strategizing and implementing new customer acquisition marketing programs, while testing aggressively, and prioritizing initiatives to make customer acquisition a growth engine for the CloudBees products.
What the Role Requires
- Manage the implementation of integrated marketing programs and campaigns from inception to completion for specific CloudBees products.
- Working with the CloudBees marketing team, increase paid and organic CloudBees product acquisition efforts including but not limited to SEM, content marketing, email marketing, paid social, partnerships and other creative activities to increase new opportunities.
- Generate and manage data-driven hypotheses for improving lead generation efforts and performance.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and other internal teams to improve lead generated experience with product positioning and drive growth.
- Plan, execute and optimize marketing strategies for moving prospects through the product funnel to generate new inbound and demand generated opportunities. The strategies will employ a multi-touch approach, integrating channels such as paid marketing channels, social media, PR, content, website optimization, etc., to engage the target audiences and provide relevant content and messaging at each step of the purchase process.
- Drive delivery of key execution plans, collateral, and marketing programs and offers.
- Monitor, assess and report on marketing campaigns performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results.
Qualifications, Skills, and Education
- Strategic understanding of Marketing as it relates to achieving business objectives of prospect funnel activities through the funnel stages.
- Deep understanding of most marketing channels, with advanced knowledge of digital marketing (SEM, SEO, social, landing page optimization)
- Top-notch project management skills for complex cross-functional campaigns.
- Knowledge in executing cross channel integrated marketing programs and campaigns.
- Self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to analyze data and place into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing lead generated initiatives.
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are required.
- Experience in defining automated marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years’ marketing experience.
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity gender, racial, ethnic, and global are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.