Senior Account Executive
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Our culture is one of innovation, dedication, determination and fun.
Are you overperforming on your sales quotas and looking for a new challenge, greater flexibility, lucrative compensation, massive career progression potential – or all the above?
Coassemble is looking to add a remote SaaS sales expert to our fast-growing US sales team.
- You will be selling our Pro Plan, an online training platform consisting of an LMS (Learning Management System) and cloud-based authoring tool
- Our Pro Plan is targeted at corporates across the United States – our target market includes growing businesses (SMBs), or departments (HR, Training, Sales) within larger businesses
- Our target market is looking for an online training platform for internal and/or external staff training, without unnecessary complexity
- Product focus is on speed to implementation and ‘out of the box’ features – our Pro Plan does not include custom product configuration and lengthy feature negotiation
- Sales cycle averages 30 days for inside sales leads
- Contract commitments are annual
- You will be working remotely, but travel will occasionally be required to receive one-to-one training with our CEO and senior leadership team
- You will be autonomously developing and managing a pipeline made up of both inside and outside sales leads – you will be taking leads from enquiry to deal using all the knowledge and tools at your disposal
- You will be using our environment (CRM, various technology, sales processes) to provide timely and accurate forecasting of your deals
- Your quota will be your north star – it will be the metric that guides your role
- You will be working as part of a global team, with colleagues based in Australia and the USA
- A minimum of 3-5 years selling into the SMB market
- A minimum of 3-5 years selling SaaS
- A comprehensive understanding of the complexities of selling into small to medium sized business organizations
- A strong understanding of the SaaS market
- Demonstrable success consistently overperforming on sales quotas
- The capability to both cultivate and close a sale – our sales require strong product knowledge, ability to build momentum throughout a sales process, and trigger a close
You (Ideally) Have
- Sales experience in selling LMS products, or experience with the online training market
- Track record selling remotely
- The ability to pivot rapidly, switch gears, think on your feet
- The hunger to go the extra mile to stand out from our 500+ competitors
- Excellent communication skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- A good ear for the Aussie accent!