- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in Central America 🗺
CodeScience, Inc. is a professional services firms that enables organizations to deploy enterprise business processes into the cloud. The firm’s core offering is designing and building products for Salesforce ISV partners. The company also provides a range of services to Salesforce customers and on other SaaS platforms.
From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you’ll be one of the go-to individuals when it comes to managing the entire candidate recruitment process. We’re looking for a creative, motivated individual who has compelling interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including sourcing, candidate screening & interview management, salary recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Manage hiring manager expectations and drive interview flows
- Utilize reporting to drive talent acquisition decisions and recommendations
- Support CodeScience’s diversity initiatives and objectives by attracting diverse talent; building and maintaining relationships with communities, agencies, diversity initiatives, and non-profit organizations
- Ensures compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations
- Develop a full understanding of, and utilizes, reporting features of our CATS (CATsOne), including time to hire reports, candidate status reports, etc.
- With Sr. Recruiter, identify, develop, and implement sourcing initiatives that result in sufficient volume of quality talent to meet business needs across teams
- Create and drive non-traditional, innovative recruitment methods to insure continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source hard to fill roles
- Strong sourcing skill set and pipeline building capability
- Demonstrated ability to source talent across multiple geographies
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills
- Creating a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
Related Work Experience
Minimum 5+ years of work experience with a minimum of 3+ years of direct recruiting experience (full life-cycle and sourcing) as a talent acquisition professional in a start-up, agency, or technical recruiting environment.
Years of Experience: 5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new and unique solutions and embrace ideas that help grow our business.
- COLLABORATE WITH CANDIDATES, AND INTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to continuously impact pipeline building and company growth.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential. Must be a team player.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.