Digital StrategistApply Now
- ✈️ Travel Required ✈️
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
About the position
One of our key selling points is our ability to dedicate ourselves to clients and to provide them an above-the-norm service. This is done through the quality of our designers, developers and project managers but also through the insight and knowledge we are able to provide and through the meaningful relationships we are able to build with our clients.
We are looking to hire a Digital Strategist to join our growing remote team. What is a Digital Strategist you ask? A Digital Strategist is a key player in our team that is going to serve a key role in supporting our project managers, CEO and sales team in providing insight, knowledge, dynamism and problem-solving while structuring ideas so others can execute them. This will most resemble the profile of a product owner — with an entrepreneurial twist 🙂 You have an unmatched digital knowledge. Not just the implementation, (platforms, tactics) but the theoretical side too – you understand, and are excited by the potential technology can have to advance our client’s businesses. Plus you’ve got the capability to develop strategies that unlock that potential.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help our clients achieve their business goals.
Experience on the development side (and not just ads, social media) is much preferred.
Position’s responsibilities are
- Helping our sales people with suggestions, ideas and proposed approaches for the business problems our clients face;
- Participate in internal brainstorm meetings and project status calls;
- Join initial sales calls with clients and be able to articulate solutions and respond to on-the-spot calls;
- Write detailed specifications for a new project that serve as hand-off from sales;
- Join Project Management calls and be able to support the client and show to be working as their partners;
- Wireframe concepts / ideas and applications at a minimum detail level;
- Provide solutions — or pathway to solutions — to clients and internal stakeholders;
- Analyse customer and user data.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Keep up to speed with the latest industry news and options so these can be leveraged by our clients;
- Proactively suggest things we can propose our clients to keep us (and them) on the edge;
Digital Strategist requirements are
- Some level of experience in a digital role (Product Owner experience is a good way in);
- Is up to date with the latest industry trends (reads industry blogs, magazines etc);
- Experience in an agency or software house is preferred but not mandatory;
- Experience with software development is very much preferred, specially if mobile or web;
- Absolutely fluent in english (spoken and written);
- Ability to work from or travel to Portugal and other parts of Europe is not a requirement, but strongly preferred;
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS; Any more familiarity with code is a strong plus;
- Any experience with design thinking is desired;
- Demonstrable ability to create business justification and ROI;
- Ability to visualise ideas and translate them into digital concepts that can be implemented;
- Ability to use online tools to wireframe concepts;
- All of these things people ask for: motivated, focused, hard-worker that likes to grow and learn more, that works well with others and has a positive attitude;
- Work from anywhere with our remote policy. We know sometimes the best work is done in the beach (or mountain, or… ) 🙂
- Competitive Salary for position and location
- Health Plan and/or Deductions
- Flexible vacation/days off policy
- Training / Self-Development Yearly Package
- Yearly Bonuses Program
- Paid parental leave / Flexible conditions on return
- Continuous Training (both on site and online)
- Attend Annual Company retreat abroad
- Ability to work in complex projects of Fortune500 as well as small companies.
- Plenty of Growth Opportunities
- A lot of ownership on projects working in key areas or full projects;
- Support of a Project Manager in all work developed;
- The opportunity to join an unique and growing company with a 200% growth record for the past 3 years;
- Contribute with your suggestions and see your feedback and opinion impact products used by millions worldwide
- A growing team full of talent;