Frontend Developer (Design Implementation)Apply Now
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
About the position
We are growing and looking to recruit for our remote team an experienced frontend developer who will write quality code and deliver results within reasonable timelines. Specifically, from this role, we expect someone who is great at one thing: getting our designs implemented in a near pixel-perfect way into plain HTML/CSS/JS or within WordPress environment (you don’t have to worry about backend/PHP considerations).
You’ll work alongside other (remote) developers that will support us in the creation of websites, applications, landing pages and more.
Although you can have other knowledge that you’ll be able to explore while working with us (such as with React or Vue) your main focus in this role should be to deliver highly functional and compliant html and css that works across a variety of screens and looks and feels like the design.
Position’s responsibilities are
- Produce “clean” and well-structured code, with detailed specifications. This means that your code is commented, well structure, readable and comes with documentation;
- Implementing ‘pixel perfect’ design as delivered by our designers that works across mobile, desktop and tablets according os specifications provided;
- Work with tools such as Figma, Sketch or inVision to explore designs and implement them;
- Implement self-contained landing pages for our clients;
- Create interfaces that are following the latest standards and work across a variety of screen sizes;
- Implement designs into clean, optimised WordPress themes (training will be provided)
- Stay informed about industry best practices;
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Provide on-time delivery of projects;
- Follow Agile and SCRUM methodologies (where appropriate) to deliver projects;
- Communicate with others, including project managers, on struggles and progress of each of the projects;
Frontend Developer (Design Implementation) Developer requirements are
- 3+ years’ experience of working with implementing designs into compliant HTML/CSS/JS;
- Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules is highly preferred;
- Basic knowledge of Vue.JS / or React.JS is preferred;
- Desire to develop new bold ideas, while constantly following best design and coding practices
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area is NOT required;
- Write clean, optimized, bug free code and ensure you are employing best practices and software design patterns
- Great technical communication skills;
- General understanding of core computer programming, distributed systems, logic & cloud infrastructure
- Highly motivated and works with minimum supervision and remote location.
- All of these things people ask for: motivated, focused, hard-worker that likes to grow and learn more, that works well with others and has a positive attitude;
- Work from anywhere with our remote policy. We know sometimes the best work is done in the beach (or mountain, or… ) 🙂
- Competitive Salary for position and location
- Health Plan and/or Deductions
- Flexible vacation/days off policy
- Training / Self-Development Yearly Package
- Yearly Bonuses Program
- Paid parental leave / Flexible conditions on return
- Continuous Training (both on site and online)
- Attend Annual Company retreat abroad
- Ability to work in complex projects of Fortune500 as well as small companies.
- Plenty of Growth Opportunities
- A lot of ownership on projects working in key areas or full projects;
- Support of a Project Manager in all work developed;
- The opportunity to join an unique and growing company with a 200% growth record for the past 3 years;
- Contribute with your suggestions and see your feedback and opinion impact products used by millions worldwide
- A growing team full of talent;